Chapter: 3

~The Next Morning~
•6:02 am•

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Before I did my morning routine I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and felt disgusted. All the bruise marks left on my body, my bloodshot red eye, I was torn inside and out. This was my fault , I let him do this to me. I didn't get any sleep I just stayed up all night. Instead of a shower I decided to take a bath. I wanted to emerge myself in to a pool of heartache.

I walked over to the bathtub and let the water run. As I let it fill up to my liking I continued to examine myself.

"How can you let a man...a boy do this to you?" I whispered to myself.

The tub filled to a good length and I turned off the water. I carefully stepped in the bathtub and sat down. The water turned red immediately, I was soaking in my own blood. I'm definitely gonna have to take a shower after this.

As I soaked in the water I made a quick prayer to protect me "With the wings of angels, Know that my guardian is near, Bringing Strength, Hope, and Comfort to make my path clear....Amen"

My mother taught me that prayer when I was a little girl. It always comforted me when all things would go wrong.

I sat up and struggled to get out of the bathtub. When I finally made it out I limped over to the shower and turned it on. I hopped in and let the warm water hit my body as I seen the blood run down the drain.

I began to cry to myself out of hurt and frustration. I was so tired of being abused by a guy I used to love.

"What did I do? Why does he hurt me for his own desires? I can't do this anymore" I cried to myself.

I couldn't deal with this mental and physical pain.

•8:20 am•
<Chris P.O.V>

I woke up to my reoccurring dream for the umphteenth time. I was tired of reliving this shit. I used to get over it because Tiana was actually real but now this shit is really pissing me off. I can't get this girl out my mind even if I tried. I'm not gonna lie I'm still heartbroken over what happened yesterday. If she really has feelings for me then she would be embarrassed or "scared" to show them.

I silently waited in bed patiently waiting for 8:30 to come which was in 10 minutes. I just wanted Tiana to give me my meds and leave.

8:35•

Tiana finally came in late as hell with my meds. She barely made any eye contact with me and she handed me my pills and my water.

Then she spoke lowly "Here you go"

"Why were you late?"

She stayed silent and waited for me to swallow my pills still not giving me any eye contact. Once I swallowed them she turned around and paced out of the room .

What was that about? I guess she's probably embarrassed by yesterday.

I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. I strolled down the hallway making my way to the cafe so I can eat something, a nigga was hungry.

As I walked down to the cafe I seen Tiana sitting at a table alone, this was strange because she's always talking to the other nurses or helping patients but she was....alone.

I grabbed my food and sat at the table with Tiana to see what was up. Even though I was upset with her a nigga still cared.

"Tiana?"

I tried to look her in her face but she kept her head down.

Then I spoke again "Tiana...are you ok?