Chapter: 23

<Chris P.O.V>

I can't believe she really left me. Plus she's carrying child at that, I can't let her go far. Was I wrong for listening to my mother and letting her put stuff in my head about Tiana? Or was she right? I didn't know what to think anymore I was so confused. I felt in my gut that I made the wrong decision. Was this my fault?

I sat in my living and just cried. I loved her so much and I never wanted her to leave me.

I called my mom and asked if she could help me find her but she refused. My mom insisted that I'd stay away from Tiana but I couldn't. I love Tiana more than I love my damn self. She was my everything and I lost her.

I'm not gonna stop looking until I finally find her.

•7 months later•

It's been basically 7 months since the last time I've seen Tiana. At first I was stressing about it but now I'm just like fuck it. If she doesn't wanna be with me then fuck it another female will.
Besides I can't find somebody if they don't want to be found.

Anyways tonight Dee was having a house warming party and I wasn't gonna miss it. Dee asked me to buy some snacks for the party later so I'm headed off to Walmart. I brought Dee with me because he's always picky with snacks and I didn't feel like hearing his mouth if I bought the wrong shit.

"So what we gonna get? All I know is imma get a bag of Honey BBQ chips for myself" I said walking in the store with Dee.

He laughed "You better hide them shits bro because that's my favorite kind of chips"

"Get your own bag of chips my nigga"

"So sharing isn't caring now? Wooow ok I see what type friend you are" Dee joked.

I laughed and got a cart. Then we walked to the snack isle.

"So what type of snacks we getting?"

Dee looked down the isle and pointed "Her"

I swear he always looking at bitches everywhere we go it's honestly funny. It's even more hilarious when they turn his ass down.

"Go for it bro" I said amping him up.

I laughed at myself and watched as he was walking to the girl. I couldn't see her face cuz her back was turned but her ass....all imma say was that she was blessed.

He finally made it to her and I watched him try to spit game. I didn't want to stare too hard so I started picking up snacks and putting them in the cart.

Then I heard "I'm sorry miss I didn't know that you were pregnant"

Then I heard a familiar voice say "It's no problem sweetheart you didn't know. It was nice meeting you though"

I turned to see Tiana looking fully pregnant then our eyes finally met.

I walked up to her and smiled "Hey Ti"

"Hi Chris, do you need anything because I have to get going"

I sighed "How's the baby?"

"He's fine, look it was nice seeing you but I gotta leave now"

Then Dee interrupted "Wait y'all know each other?"

"She's carrying my child"

She raised her eyebrows "Oh so it's your child now?"

"Tiana don't do that"

Tiana rolled her eyes at me "I don't got time for this"

She walked away but I caught up to her "Tiana can we just talk, I know the baby is mine. I just want to be in our child's life"