Chapter: 19

<Chris P.O.V>

Today was a chill day at work but it was overbearing. Mainly because most of the customers wanted me or Dee to do they tattoos. I mean the other artists are cool but they ain't touching me and Dee. Not to sound cocky but we the best tattoo artist at the shop hands down.

Anyways I was patiently waiting for Amani to come to work so I can ask her this question. It was around 2:50 and I got done with my last client before my break.
Amani finally walked through the door and I greeted her.

"Wassup Amani"

She looked at me up and down "Hey Chris"

"Can I ask you a question real quick?"

"Yeah sure?"

Then I took in a deep breath and asked "How do you know if you're pregnant? Like what are the symptoms?"

She laughed "You serious right now?"

"Yes I gotta know"

"Well. You'll have morning sickness, hungry all the time, certain foods will make you nauseous,you'll be fatigued, and the most obvious thing you'll see a bump in the stomach area"

I nodded "Thank you"

As I said that I began to walk off to go on my break and then she stopped me.

"Is that all you wanted?"

I looked at her confused "Um yeah?"

"Oh ok...well I'll see you in a few"

"Yeah...ok" I turned around and left the shop.

Amani was a cute girl but she wasn't my type. She also didn't want smoke with my girl because I know Ti would fuck her up in a heartbeat.

For some reason I couldn't get Amani out of my mind. Not in a flirtatious way but just off recognition. For weeks I've been tryna figure out how I knew her.

If we never met each other then how could I know who she was?

I wasn't that hungry so I just went to the local corner store and got me two bags of chips with a brisk half and half tea.

I walked back to the shop and walked straight to my room to chill for a bit until it was time to get back to work and I decided to text my baby.

[Text Convo]

Me- Baby 👀 you still sick?

Rider👅💦- Chris I told you I'm fine, how's work?

Me-I'm on break but be honest with me. You pregnant 🤰🏽🤔

Rider👅💦- Nope, Are you pregnant? *hints sarcasm*

Me- 🙄 You love to play don't you?

Rider👅💦- I love you daddy😊 now get back to work.

Me- Daddy hmm 🤔 is that you giving me a hint Ti?

Rider👅💦- Boyyy Get Back To Work!!!🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Me- You get back to work 😬

Rider👅💦- I got the day off STOOPID🖕🏽😂

Me- Maybe I should come back home then 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦

Rider👅💦- Bye Christopher 😂

Me- Baby Wait!

Me-👀👀👀Tiana?

Me- Oh come on🙄, I know you see this