Chapter: 25

~The Next Morning~

<Chris P.O.V>

After talking to Tiana last night I decided to get up early and cook her some breakfast. When I got done cooking I went back upstairs to wake her up.

I shook her leg and spoke "Tiana, Baby wake up"

"Chris five more minutes please" she mumbled.

I smirked "But baby I cooked"

Tiana opened her eyes and sat up "You did?"

"Yeah come on"

Tiana got up quickly as she could and she walked downstairs. I followed her to the kitchen and then she stopped in her tracks.

She turned around and looked at me "Chris, what the fuck is this?"

"Pancakes, eggs, sausages, French Toast-"

Then she cut me off "Chris...Chris....This ain't it boo."

"What you mean? It took two hours to make this"

She raised her eyebrows "Two hours? Chrissss it took two hours to cook this?"

"Yeah is there a problem?"

"Christopher all of this food is over cooked, I'm not eating this"

"But baby I slaved making this big ass meal for you. You gonna have to eat something"

Tiana laugh "Awww Christopher. Look I'm not eating this it's not healthy for me"

"Ok I'll go to the store and get you something to eat alright?"

"Ok" After that she kissed my forehead "Just hurry back because me and your son are starving"

I nodded "I'll be back...when I come back I want another kiss"

"Did you forget that we're friends ?" She joked.

"Well when you have our baby and your six weeks are up we're not gonna be friends when I'm in your guts"

Tiana laughed "Go to the store Christopher"

"Ok friend" I said winking at her.

I grabbed my keys and then I left the house. Before heading to the store I decided to head off to my friends house because I needed to discuss a couple of things.

*10 minutes later*

I arrived to my friends house and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened and I was greeted by a hug.

"Hey baby"

I responded "Stop It"

"What? Why you acting like that" She said while caressing my chest.

I sighed "Amani look I told you that we are done. Yeah we fucked a couple of times but that's it, you know I love Tiana"

"Chris you really wanna act fake now? Don't act like we just fucked a couple of times. We had something special"

"Look what we did was a mistake, you knew I was vulnerable and I knew you were easy. That's why I fucked you. So don't act like you got the best pussy in the world because you don't."

Amani glared at me "Chris why do you want her instead of me? I can love you better than she can"

"I'm not finna explain myself, look this not the reason why I came here"

Then she asked "So why are you here?"

"I wanted to know why did you take a picture of me on Tiana's camera?"