Chapter: 31

<Chris P.O.V>

That nigga Daniel got me fucked up, I hate when niggas disrespect me in my face. He really was flirting with my girl in my face. I looked back at Tiana and it looked like she wanted me to let it go. I will for now because I'm not gonna let this nigga ruin my vibe.

I cradled my son in my arms as I watched Tyga kick Daniel's bitch ass out the party.

Tyga walked back to me and spoke "You good Breezy?"

"I'm alright...I'm not gonna let that shit get to me"

He nodded "That's mature of you bro"

"I didn't wanna act a fool in front of these little kids besides I'm better than that"

Tyga laughed "I'm glad you're being civilized"

"How do you know that nigga tho?"

He responded "He works for me at my law firm"

"The fuck was he here for then? I didn't see him with a kid, nigga just came alone to a kids birthday party. I guess it's time put out the pedophile alert because that's weird as fuck T"

"He's not like that bro, I asked him to come cuz he's my homie"

I scrunched my face up "Homie?"

Then Tiana spoke up "Baby just let it go"

"Let it go?" I said raising my voice.

"Chris you have other things to be thinking about" Tiana smiled while winking at me.

After Tiana said that my whole mood changed. She reminded me how bad I wanted to bring her back to the crib. I can't wait because when we get there imma have a field day with her.

I smiled at Tiana and winked back.

*A few hours later*

Me and Tiana were at the crib and we were finally alone. I'm glad Maliah insisted on watching the baby because I don't know if I could've gone another day without fucking.
Tonight was the night that I can finally let all my frustrations out.

"Baby I have a surprise for you" Tiana said looking at me seductively.

"What is it?"

She smirked "I'll be right back just hold on"

"Alright baby"

After that she left the room and I hurried up and took all of my shit off. Now I was laying down on the bed butt ass naked just waiting for her to come back and ride me.

I laid back and rested my hands behind my head.

A few short moments later Tiana came back in the room with some sexy ass lingerie on.

"I can see you're already ready" She smirked.

I stayed silent as I scoped her body out then I waved for her to come to me.

Tiana climbed on the bed then she sat on top of me.

I licked my lips and sat up "You look devouring"

"If you're hungry you can eat me right now"

As she said that I laid back down "Strip for daddy, then come and sit on my face"

Tiana began to strip as she was obeying my commands, then she climbed up to my face and carefully sat on it.

I don't know why she was being so careful for because she knows that I'm an animal in the sheets.