Chapter: 72

*A Few Weeks Later*

<Chris P.O.V>

After healing up and getting out of the hospital I moved back into my place because I wasn't gonna be staying in Tiana's old place. A couple of days after I killed her I couldn't get her out my mind but I was just in my feelings. As weeks went by I eventually stopped caring.

I am very thankful for my mom because she has been a big help in my life.
Mainly because she helps me raise my babies. To be honest it's hard as hell to be a single parent with two kids.

Today my mom came over to check up on me and the babies.

"Chris I swear they're getting so big"

"I know right especially RoRo she used to be so small" I said while holding Royalty in my arms.

While my mom was carrying my son she looked over to me and asked "What do you plan on doing after this?"

"Taking care of my kids" I laughed out, "As a matter of fact can you do me a huge favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

I continued "Can you watch the babies while I stop by the store to get some things for the house?"

"Of course, here just take my car" She said while taking the keys out of her pocket.

I grabbed her keys and I grabbed my wallet before heading out.

As twenty five minutes went by I finally arrived to Walmart. I walked inside and grabbed a cart and strolled down the isles that I needed to go to.

When I made it to the frozen food isle someone bumped into me.

"Damn you can't say excuse me?" I said looking back at the person.

When the person turned around I stood in pure shock.

"Chris?"

"Kelly? What you doing here I thought you was still in rehab?"

Kelly responded "I was released two weeks ago,  what are you doing here?"

"I was just getting some stuff for the house but um...you look....you look good"

"Thank you" She said blushing.

"No I really mean it, you look beautiful. I mean you never was ugly but you look better than before."

Kelly laughed "Chris I get it thank you. So how are you and Tiana?"

"Well....she attempted to murder me but failed and I just got out the hospital a couple of days ago. Just know I'm officially done with her ass"

"Damn why she do that for?"

I sighed "It's honestly a long ass story, but let me get your number so we can keep in touch"

"Of course"

Kelly took out her phone and handed it to me so I can program my number in her phone. Then after that I just called my phone so I could easily get her number.