Chapter: 27

<Chris P.O.V>

I could see the fear building up in her and it made me smirk. If only if she knew....If only she knew. Saige kept posing for me as I cracked the biggest smile on my face. I don't know why this brought pure joy and excitement in my heart but it did. I finally felt like myself...

I told her to change positions and she complied. I sat the camera down on the dresser and I walked up to her.

"You look so beautiful baby" I said while kissing her lips.

"I want you Chris"

I smirked and I continued to kiss her lips. I began to caress her body and I reached my back pocket.

Then I whispered in her ear "You know what would look even better?"

"What?"

I slipped the knife out of my pocket "Me covered in your blood"

Before she had time to speak I pinned her down to started stabbing her in the stomach. I took the knife out and put it up to her throat.

She was struggling to breathe and I helped her out.

"You look more beautiful this way" I slit her throat and I watched the blood spill out staining my sheets.

I kissed her lips one last time before getting up and grabbing the camera.

"Say Cheese Babygirl" I grinned and took a picture of her lifeless body.

*Click*

I laid next to her not even caring that more of her blood was covering me.

*Click*

I took a selfie with her dead body next to mines then I got up and walked downstairs. I walked outside to the car and knocked on the window.

Tiana rolled the car window down and then looked around to see if anyone was outside.

"Chris? Why the fuck you are you covered in blood?"

I chuckled and asked "You wanna help me clean up?"

"You killed both of them?"

"Nah, I let Amani go...imma get her later on tonight. Oh, we gonna have to go back to your place because it's a little messy in there"

Tiana sighed "Let's go inside the house first we gotta clean shit up"

I nodded and walked back inside. Eventually Tiana followed me and she looked around.

"What the hell? What was the point of messing up our place? Dumb ass bitches"

"I'll clean upstairs, you can clean up down here" I suggested.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I'm not cleaning all of this shit, I bet its cleaner upstairs"

I laughed "Well go upstairs....I'll clean down here"

"Thank you"

I watched as she waddle her ass upstairs and I chuckled to myself. I know she's gonna come back down here and tell me to go upstairs.

I began to clean as I also was waiting to see if Tiana will come out the room.

30 minutes past and she finally walked out the room.

"You finished?"

She nodded "Yeah I'm just going to the kitchen to get a garbage bag. Why aren't you finished yet?"

"I'm almost finished damn." I laughed.

"You don't have to Chris, just go upstairs and take a shower"