Baby Girl Dawson

Phoebe's p.o.v.

Hank grabbed his keys and helped me up. We walked out to the main room and I said, "Antonio, grab your stuff I'm having this baby!" Everyone looked at me and started helping me to Hanks car. Once all four of us were in the car Hank speed off to the Hospital.

Once we arrived Antonio ran in and got a wheel chair and came back outside. I sat down and Antonio and I went to the front desk and got checked into a room. Hank and Nathan stayed out in the waiting room.

Nate's p.o.v.

I looked over at my dad and said, "How long does it take to have a baby?" Dad looked over at me and said, "It can take hours. Why?" I shrugged and said, "I don't want mom to be in a lot of pain." My dad grabbed my shoulder and said, "Hey don't worry she and the baby will be fine." I nodded and started to fall asleep.

*5 hours later*

I felt someone shaking me and woke up. We were still at the hospital and I looked over to who was shaking me and it was Uncle Matt. "Where is my dad?" Uncle Matt looked at me and said, "He had to go back to work. So he called me and told me what was happening. Also your mom had the baby. Ava and Deigo are back there now. Want me to take you?" I nodded and we were off to see mom and the baby.

Phoebe's p.o.v.

I was laying in the bed when there was a knock and in walked Matt and Nate. I smiled and said, "Nate, meet your new sister, Sophia." He walked up and held her hand and said, "I will protect you from everything and anything. I love you." We all awwed and the nurse came in saying that it was time to feed Sophia. So everyone left besides Antonio. "Okay Phoebe lets undo your gown and get that baby attached to a boob." Tonio laughed a little but stopped when I snapped my head towards him and he put his hands up in defeat. Sophia latched on right away and I was happy because some babies don't latch at all.

I was finished breastfeeding Sophia and she feel asleep on me and Tonio said, "I'm glad that you and the baby are healthy and safe. So when do you want to get married?" I looked up at him and said, "How about tomorrow night? Just You, me, Matt, and Gabby?" Antonio smiled at me and said, "Alright lets do that then."

So Antonio and I are going to become one tomorrow night and I am very happy that our little/big family is coming together.