Things happen after dinner

Voight's p.o.v.
I heard the door shut, so I assumed it was Phoebe. About three minutes later an angry Phoebe walks in. I decided to say something, "Hey, what's wrong?" Phoebe walked over to a cabinet and grabbed some whiskey out of it and grabbed a glass and asked, "Would you like some?" I looked at her and said, "Sure. Are you going to answer me?" Phoebe looked at me and walked over to the stove and grabbed the Mac and cheese and started to dish it and talking, "I broke up with Antonio because he doesn't like you around, but I told him you have to be." I looked at her and grabbed the Mac and cheese from her and say it down and I kissed her. Phoebe pushed away and said,"What the hell was that Voight?" I cornered her and said,"Phoebe, I have feelings for you and I hope you have the same feelings for me." Phoebe tried to move, but couldn't and said,"Hank, I do. I always have, but before we doing anything I want to eat this so called amazing Mac and cheese." We both laugh and sit down and eat.
Phoebe's p.o.v.
Oh my gosh! Voight just kissed me and told me he had feelings for me. I cannot let this get to me right now I want to have Nate back first. I sat down at the table and started eating and Hank sat across from me. He looked up at me and smiled. I looked back at him and said, "What, do I have something on my face?" Hank laughed which is rare and he said, "No, I kind of wish I had gotten to know you instead of just sleeping with you and knocking you up..." I grabbed his hand and said, "Hank, don't put this all on yourself. I could have done mor. Like I could have told you I was pregnant and let you take part in your sons life." Hank just sat there, smiled, and was rubbing his thumb over my hand. We sat in silence for ten minutes then I finally said something, "Hank?" "Yeah, Phoebe." Hank said. I looked down then back up at Hank and said, "What you said earlier, you have feelings for me. Was that just recent or after we had sex?" I kept looking at him until he finally started to talk, "I had feelings for you since I saw you at the bar."
----------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!
I will start writing more tonight and might even post another part tonight, but we will see.
Thank you guys for read and voting for my story.