Getting Nate back

Authors note*
I'm continuing from the last chapter.
Hank's p.o.v.
"Hey, Hank hold up. The kidnappers are still there. When Nate went to use the bathroom the server grabbed him and hide him, so we have to go fast." I nodded and ran to the cars and got in mine with Phoebe.
*skip to the restaurant*
Phoebe's p.o.v.
We pulled up to the restaurant and got out, but before I could go in Hank started to talk, "Okay, everyone. The kidnappers are still in there so we have to pretend we are getting food. Another thing is Nathan is in the back safe with the server who called Erin. So Phoebe and I will go get Nathan and the rest of you pretend to be getting food." I walked to the back with Hank and we knocked on the door and the cook opened and asked, "Are you here for the little boy?" We shook our heads yes and he let us in and we got Nathan and took him to the car, then walked into the restaurant and I noticed the kidnappers and told Hank, "We should go sit by them, so they can't escape." We walk over to them and sit down on either side of them and Hank says, "Hey, Jerome. It's been a long time since I saw you." Jerome looked at Hank and said, "What can I do for you Voight?" I just laugh and look at Hank as he says, "You know that little boy you kidnapped?" Jerome's friend started to laugh, then Jerome said, "Oh yeah that cops kid. He is a little shit and I'm just getting my revenge on her for putting my brother in jail." I laughed and said, "Oh, is that right? That was a very bad thing to kidnap that kid." "Oh yeah. Why is that?" Jerome said. Voight looked at him dead in the eyes and said, "That was also my son that you kidnapped, Jerome." The rest of the squad came over and o said, "You both are under arrest for the kidnapping of our son. (I pointed between Voight and I). Then we walked to the car and put them in there and Roman drove off.