Was it a mistake?

Phoebe's p.o.v.
Did Hank just really say that? Hmm. I looked at Hank and said, "Would you like another glass?" We both looked at the bottle of whiskey and then back at each other and Hank says,"Let's finish it. I think we both need it after the day we had, but you need it more because our kid was taken and your boyfriend just dumped you." I looked at him smiled and said, "You just called Nate our kid. That means a lot, Hank." What I did next shocked me. I leaned over the table and kissed Hank. We were kissing for a couple minutes then we pulled apart and he took me up to my room.
*skip to morning*
Hank's p.o.v.
I had to leave before Phoebe woke up because Erin called and said we had a case, but I texted her saying to come to my office right away when she gets to work. We got drunk last night, but her more than me. I remember everything I don't know about Phoebe.
*skip to when Phoebe gets to work*
I was sitting in my office talking to Platt about are time in the academy when there was a knock. Platt and I looked at the door and saw a shity looking Phoebe. "Platt, can you give me and Phoebe a minute." I said. Platt shook her head and left. Phoebe walked in and I shut the door and walked in front of my desk and leaned against. Phoebe sat in one of the chairs and said, "I can't really remember yesterday. All I can remember is going to my house with you and eating your famous Mac and cheese, Hank." I looked at her and said, "Well, Antonio came over last night and you have him two choices and he took the one were you two are not together any more, then you came back in and got whiskey out and we drank the whole thing. You more than me though..." I didn't get to finish what I wanted to say because Phoebe looked at me with a nervous and sadness written on her face and she said, "Hank, tell me that we didn't sleep together." I looked down at her and said, "Phoebe, we slept together last night." Phoebe stood up, then sat back down and said, "Hank, it was a mistake. You are my boss." She got up again and was about to leave when I said, "Was it really a mistake, Phoebe? We both said that we have feelings for each other and those feelings started, what 14 years ago. I don't care about me being your boss or our age gap. I love you, Phoebe Boden and that will never change. Even if I was a dick to you for so many years." Phoebe turned around and came up to me and kissed me on the lips, then pulled away and said, "Before we start anything we have to get to know each other, then we can start dating. If that's what you were thinking?" I smiled and said, "Phoebe, it's to late not to start something when we have a son together, but that does work for me." *knock knock* Phoebe opened the door and it was Erin and she said, "We found your son. He is safe. Nathan is at a restaurant in downtown Chicago." Phoebe and I looked at each other and I said, "Come on let's go get him." Phoebe smiled and started to run down to the cars.