Gender reveal party?

Phoebe's p.o.v.
Antonio and I decided to through a gender reveal party for our families and close friends. We also decided to do something simple. Tonio and I did some shopping for the party. We bought drinks some say lashes and some say staches which will it be. We also got pink and blue cotton candy for our guest to pick their guess. I also got cupcakes to match the drinks which are pink and blue. Antonio and I were setting up when Tonio says, "I have an idea for how we can reveal the gender of the baby!" I looked up and said, "Oh yeah what is it." He smiled real big and said, "Water guns and we can wear white and they can shoot us with them!" "That sounds like a good idea Tonio. How about we just have the kids do it?" Tonio shook his head yes and kissed me and we got back to setting up. After we were done we went to the store to pick up some water guns and some pink mix.  Then we got the water guns ready and waited for people to show up.
*skip to the reveal*
Tonio's p.o.v.
"Excuse me everybody can Phoebe and I get your attention." Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to us, so I continued talking, "Now we will do the gender reveal. So, kids will you come up here and stand by us." Ava, Nate, and Diego came up to us and Pheebs said, "Okay we are going to give you guys these water guns that are filled with the color of the gender we are having and you are going to shoot them at us so it stains our clothes." We counted to three and the kids shot the water at us and this how we looked.

" We counted to three and the kids shot the water at us and this how we looked

Everyone started to cheer loud. Then Ava came up to us and said, "Is this for real. I'm going to have a little sister?" We just shook our heads yes and she screamed and everyone looked and Ava said, "Sorry just excited that I'm gunna have a little sister." Everyone laughed and went back to congratulating Phoebe and I on our new addition.
Boden's p.o.v.
I'm really happy for my baby girl, but I wish she was married before having another kid. I know Antonio is good for her though. I walked up to Phoebe and Antonio and said, "You know you really got to stop making me a grandpa." Phoebe looked back at me, hugged me and said, "I'm sorry dad, but you did know that this was going to happen eventually." I shook my head yes and said, "Dawson, can I talk to you for a minute?" Antonio and I walked outside and he said, "What can I do for you Chef?" I looked at him and said, "I hope you know that I don't want another Voight situation with this grandkid!?" Tonio looked at me and said, "All due respect sir I'm not Voight and I love your daughter and Nate to much to hurt her. I hope to marry her one day with your permission." I looked at him shocked and said, "Have you and Phoebe been talking about getting married?" He shook his no and said, "Nope I want to surprise her and propose to her before the baby is born." I gave Antonio the go ahead to ask for Phoebe's hand in marriage and we went back inside.
Phoebe's p.o.v.
My dad and Tonio came back inside, so I went up to Tonio and asked, "What did you and my dad talk about?" Tonio kissed me and said, "He wanted to make sure that this wasn't another Voight situation." I looked at him kind of pissed then walked up to my dad and said, "Why in the hell do you think that my situation would be anything like Mine and voights problem?" Donna and my dad looked at me and he said, "I just didn't want my baby girl to get hurt again." I looked at him and said, "Dad you know that Tonio has been by my side every step of the way, from when I told him I was pregnant with Nate up to the point when I told Nate Voight was his father. Now we are having a kid together and we are happy." My dad just hugged me and kissed my forehead and I walked back to my table and ate some cotton candy and someone came and sat by me and said, "You know that kid could be mine just as much as it could be Antonio's because I didn't use a condom again just to try and get you pregnant again. So is it really Antonio's?" I turned in my chair so I was facing Voight and said, "What the hell are you doing here no one invited you?" He looked at me didn't say anything so I said, "Hold on I will be right back." I went upstairs and grabbed something and went back downstairs handed Voight an envelope and he opened it said, "Shit it really is Antonio's baby. Well I'm sorry for interrupting your party I'll just leave now." I shook my head okay and he left. Tonio and Matt came up to me and asked if I was okay and I told them what had just happened. Matt looked at me and said, "Wait why would Voight think the kid is his?" I looked down and was about to talk when Tonio said, "When Nate went missing your sister and I got into an argument over Voight, she got drunk and slept with him." Matt looked at me and yelled, "What the fuck were you thinking sleeping with him again?!?" Everyone looked at us and I ran upstairs crying and Tonio followed me. I hugged Tonio and said, "My brother hates me now and everybody knows that I slept with Voight again." He hugged me tighter and said, "Nobody hates you. Matt may hate that you slept with the guy he hates, but you will always be his baby sister." *knock knock* I looked up and saw Matt and said, " I don't want to talk to you. Just go home and tell everybody to leave also." Matt turned around and left and I fell asleep in Tonio's arms.