Big Question!

Tonio's p.o.v.
    These last few weeks I have been looking for the right ring to get Phoebe to give to her once I ask her to marry me and I am having troubles finding just the right one. So since I can't find the right ring I am going to go ask Gabby for assistance. I'm driving to Firehouse 51 to talk to Gabby. I parked my car and went inside. Once inside a person started to talk, "What is a pig doing in a fire station?" He starts laughing and everyone just glares at him and I ignore him and walk up to Gabby and say, "I need your help lil sis. I want to ask Phoebe to marry me and I need to find the right ring." Gabby looked up at me, got up hugged me, and said, "Sure bro I'll help you. I have something that I want you to have. Stop by mine and Matt's place." I agreed with her and started to walk outside when that same guy from earlier came up to me and said, "You bangin', is she good in bed?" "What did you just say?" He looked at me and said, "Are you or are you not fuc..." Before he could finish I pushed him up against the wall ready to chew him out or hit him when I hear, "Dawson, what the hell are you doing to McClellan?" I let the kid go and turn to Boden and say, "He was asking me if I was banging Gabby!" Boden turned to McClellan and said, "Son this fine gentlemen right here is my son-in-law and Gabby is his younger sister." "What they're siblings. Oh shit sorry dude." McClellan walked away and Boden looked at me and said, "What are you doing here?" I looked at him and said, "I came here to talk to you. Can we go to you office?" He nodded yes. So we walked into his office and I shut the door. "The reason I am here is to ask you if I have your permission to ask for your daughters hand in marriage?" Boden looked at me shocked and said, "Yes you can. *digs  in desk* Here use this to propose to her." It was a beautiful old ring.

"Why do you have a random ring in your desk?" Boden looked at me and said, "It was my moms and she gave it to me to give to one of my kids when they got engaged

"Why do you have a random ring in your desk?" Boden looked at me and said, "It was my moms and she gave it to me to give to one of my kids when they got engaged. So I jus keep it in my desk so I don't lose it." I shook my head and ask, "Would you and Donna like to be there when I propose?" He shook his yes and smiled. I got up and said, "Meet us at the Melting Pot. I'm also going to invite Gabby and Matt." After that I left the office and went up to Gabby and Matt and said, " We don't have to look for a ring Boden gave me his moms ring. Also come to dinner tonight at the Melting Pot, 6 o'clock sharp." Now that I am done here I'm going back to the house to talk to Phoebe and the kids.

*skip drive home*

*Phoebe's p.o.v.*
I'm sitting on the couch with Ava watching Supernatural and the boys are in their room playing video games. After a few minutes Tonio comes through the door and comes into the living room smiling. I look at him and say, "Why are you all smiles?" Tonio bent down, kissed me and said, "We are all going to dinner to night at the Melting Pot!" "Why?" He looked at me and said, "Do we have to have a reason to go to dinner?" I shook my head no and said, "What time are we going?" "Six o'clock."

*skip to restaurant*

We walk into the Melting Pot and there standing is my dad, Donna, Gabby, and my brother. I look over to Tonio and say," What are they all doing here?" Matt came up and said, "We don't get to ever come out together, so Antonio invited all of us." "Oh okay" Our host seats us. We are all just talking and looking over the menu.

*skip to after dinner*

Tonio's p.o.v
The dessert is next and I had the server put the ring on Phoebe's cake before serving it. The server gave everyone their desserts and Phoebe's was last. As she was going to take a bite everyone was watching her and I got down on one knee and she said, "What the hell is this?" Then she looked up and saw everybody looking at her then she turned to me and saw the pose I was in. "Tonio? What's happening?" I smiled at her, grabbed her hand and said, "Phoebe Ashley Boden, I know we have been through some crap, but we always come back together. Would you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?"