After

Phoebe's p.o.v.
The gender reveal party was a success besides Voight showing up and my brother announcing to everyone that I slept with Voight for the second time. I was still asleep in Tonio's arms when someone started to shake me lightly and say, "Mom Aunty Erin is here and she wants to talk." I sat up and asked what time it was and Tonio mumbled the time, which was 7:30pm. I got up and walked downstairs and saw that Erin was in the kitchen. I told the kids to go get ready for bed then I walked to the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen Erin started to talk, "So do you want to tell me what the hell that was between you and Voight at the reveal party?" I looked at her, got a water, sat down and said, "What that was between us was nothing okay just forget about it." Erin came and sat by me and said, "Dude, you can tell me anything you know I won't judge you. If I did I wouldn't be here for you and Nate." I sighed and was about to talk when Tonio came into the kitchen. "Oh, hey Erin! What are you doing here at this time?" Tonio came over and kissed my head and I said, "She is here to see what went on between Voight and I at the party." He started to choke on his water and I rubbed his back and said, "Hey it's okay she won't judge. You gunna stay down here for the talk or go back to bed?" Tonio cleared his throat and said, "I'm gunna tuck the kids into bed. Have fun explaining." We kissed then he walked off. "So what Voight and I were talking about was the DNA of the baby. He thought it was his because I slept with him when Nate was taken because I was sad and also mad at Tonio for not really caring. So I got drunk and slept with Hank." She looked at me shocked and said, "Is it his baby or Antonio's?" I smiled and said, "I got a test done and it is 100% Antonio's baby!" Erin hugged me and whispered "Oh thank god." Then we laugh and she said her goodbyes and then left.
*Skip to laying in bed with Tonio*

Tonio's p.o.v.
I was laying bed after tucking the kids in waiting for Phoebe to be done talking with Erin. I was reading a book when I heard footsteps approaching, so I put my book down and looked up and say, "Damn, I am one lucky man!" She stopped, looked up and smiled then started to change into pj's. When she was done she came and laid by me and I asked her how the talk went and she said, "It was good. Erin was totally understanding about the matter." I smiled and said, "That's good. The real question is how are you doing?" Phoebe sat up kissed me then straddle me and said sexily, "I'll show you how I'm doing if you'll let me?" 😍😍 I grabbed onto her hips and said, "Oh I'll let you show me!" Then I flipped us so she was under me and I was on top.