Nathan's Stay with Hank

Nathan's p.o.v.

I was sitting at home watching tv, when I heard the door open. I got up and started walking towards the front door when I hear my mom say, "Nate! Where are you?" I walk around the corner and see my mom and Erin and say, "Right here mom. Hi Aunt Erin. What do you need?" My mom sighs and says, "Your dad and I talked to the judge and it looks like you'll be staying with your dad on the weekends starting Friday's after school and then you'll come back here Monday after school." I look down and say, "Okay. Do I start this next Friday?" I looked back up and mom says, "No, that is why I'm here. your dad wants to start today and I told him yes because, well he is Hank Voight." We all start laughing. I go up stairs to get my stuff for the weekend.

*Skip back to the office*

Phoebe's p.o.v.

We get the precinct and walk up to the intelligence unit. Erin walks back to her desk and Nate and I walk to Voight's office. I knock on his door. Hank looks up and smiles, "Come in you two." We walked and Nate sat down, I just stood. "So, are you ready to see your new room for the weekends?" Hank said. Nate looked at me then back at Hank and said, "No. Why do you have to do this to my mom and I?" I look at Nate and sit down by him and garb his hand and say, "Nathan Ryan Voight! Why are you saying this? You had no problem with this before." Nate got up and ran out the door. Voight got up and was about to run after him, but I stopped him. "No, Voight I'll go after him. He obviously doesn't want to be around you right now." I get up and run after Nate and as I am running I see Antonio running with me. Once we get outside I see Nate and yell, "Nathan Ryan Voight, come back in here right now!" He turned around and looked at Antonio and I and said, "No, mom I don't want to be with my dad. He's never been there for me." I was about to talk when a car pulled up by Nathan and a guy jumped out and grabbed Nate and drove off. "No!!" I start running after the car, but it was no use. I fall to the ground and start crying. After about ten minutes of crying Antonio took me back upstairs and to Voight's office. When we were walking Erin said,"What's wrong?" I didn't say anything and Tonio shook his head. We got to Voight's office and Antonio sat me down and sat by me.
Antonio's p.o.v.
Once we sit down Voight looks up at us and says,"What do you guys want?" I was about to say something, but Phoebe looked up and Voight said,"Phoebe, what happened where is Nathan?" Phoebe started to cry more, so I said,"When we were going after Nate, he stopped in front and was talking to us, then a car came out of no where and a guy got out and took Nate.
——------------------------------------------
Authors Note
Sorry it took me forever to get this up. I was busy with school and work. Anyway thanks for reading. If you have any ideas for the story just message me and I'll see what I can do.