Voight Finds Out

Phoebe's p.o.v.
   I was on my way to work when my cell phone started to ring. I looked down at it and saw that my boss, Hank Voight was calling. I answered it thinking it was something involving work, oh I was wrong. "Yes, Voight?" I questioned him. Voight started to talk and you can tell he is pissed,"How come you never told me that your son is also my son?!?" I didn't say anything. I just thought how did he find out, did Tonio tell him? "Phoebe, answer me damn it!" I jumped at Voight yelling and answered, "Um sorry. How did you find out?" "Justin, told me. We got into fight and he said, "At least I don't have a 14 year old son with someone 20 some years younger than me." Voight said. "Oh God! Voight I'm..." Voight cut me off by saying, "I don't want to hear it, I've got to go, we'll talk about this more when you get here." He hung up the phone and I started to cry.
*skip the rest of the ride*
I arrived at work my eyes were red and puffy from crying. I walked into the main lobby and saw Platt and she saw me and asked, "What's wrong with you, sweetheart?" I looked at her and shook my head not wanting to talk about it. Platt smiled and nodded saying okay. I walked up the stairs and saw Antonio. I was about to go talk to him, but Voight came out of his office and said, "Boden, my office now!" I looked at Antonio and mouth, I'll tell you later. He nodded.
Voight's p.o.v.
Phoebe walked into my office and I slammed the door shut and sat down. Phoebe just looked at me and I said,"Well, sit down and tell me why in the hell I heard this from Justin and not you!?" Phoebe stared at me, I gave her a look as to say tell me or else. She started to talk, "Well, maybe I didn't tell you because I knew how you would react like this. Also, why would I know you wouldn't have done something to get rid of him?" I looked at her and was about to say something, but she cut me off by saying, "Another thing, it's not my fault that I got pregnant. You are the one who didn't put a condom on and I told you I wasn't on anything!" I laughed and said, "Yeah, but you're the one who agreed to sleep with me." Phoebe looked down then said, "I only did that because you were going to kill my brother. What else was I suppose to do?" I didn't get to answer because there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said. Erin opened the door and started to talk, "Sorry, was I interrupting something important?" Phoebe looked over at her and said, "Nope. I was just leaving." I got up from my chair and said, "Phoebe, I want you to take the rest of the day off. You are not emotionally stable to work." She turned around and said, "What the hell are you talking about? You know what never mind, it's just a bunch of bullshit." After that she left.
Phoebe's p.o.v. *at the firehouse*
I walked into the firehouse to the kitchen area and saw Kelly, Otis, Cruz, and mouch. I went up to them and asked,"Is my dad in his office?" They all look at me then Severide got up hugged me and said,"Yeah, he should be in there if not just sit there and wait." He smiled and I nodded and walked off. I walked up to my dads office and knocked. Dad looked up and smiled. "Hey, come in. What are you doing here?" He asked. I just started to cry and my dad left the office and came back with Matt. When they got in the office Matt saw me and hugged me tight and asked,"What's wrong baby sister? Do you want to tell us?"My dad shut the door and I started to talk. "No, but I should tell you before you guys hear it from someone else." They looked at me. "Okay here goes nothing. You know when Voight was going after Matt for getting his son arrested?" They both nodded. "Well, I slept with Voight to get him off of Matt's back..." Dad interrupted me and started to yell,"Nathan's dad is Voight?!? How stupid are you?" I looked down and started to cry. Matt sat by me hugged me and said,"Hey, chef stop yelling at her. It's not like she did it on purpose. I don't think she wanted a kid with Voight, but she also didn't want to kill her kid." It was quite for awhile then Boden spoke,"I'm sorry for yelling at you. Know that I love you guys no matter who Nathan's dad is." I smiled hugged my dad and Matt said,"So, does Voight know yet?" I gulped and said,"Yes, he knows, but Justin is the one who told him, during an argument." *knock knock* "Come in!" Boden said. Antonio walked in smiled at me then said," Hey, Phoebe. There you are. Why did you leave work early?" I was about to speak when Matt said,"Antonio, is there something you need? We are talking." I walked over to the door shut and said,"Matt it's okay. Tonio knows everything. He knew from the start. To answer your question, Tonio. Voight sent me home because 'I'm emotionally unstable' according to him."  The fire bell went off, Matt and Boden took off leaving Antonio and I alone in my dads office. Antonio looked at me and said,"Do you want to go to lunch?" I smiled and said,"Sure."
*skip lunch*

Antonio's P.O.V.

Phoebe told me everything that happened at work between her and Voight. I can't believe him, making her go home because she was to emotionally unstable because of him. When Phoebe was talking I looked at her smiled and said,"Damn I'm sorry that happened to you. Voight is an asshole." She smiled at me and said,"Don't be sorry it's not your fault that I'm in this situation, it's mine." I looked at her like what and said,"It's not your fault either. Voight pushed you to sleep with him. Who cares at least Nathan didn't have to grow up with him around and he has me and fire house 51." She smiled, then our server came and gave us our food. After we are done eating Phoebe says,"I'm worried that Hank is going to try and get custody of Nathan." Man I feel bad for her. I've known her since she got pregnant. Phoebe is best friends with Gabby. I think I'm falling for her, but she is a couple years younger than me. "Hey, don't worry kid. I will keep an ear out to see if he tries anything okay. Also, does Nate know that Voight is his father?" Phoebe laugh, then frowned and said,"No, I guess I have to tell Nathan who his father is, when he gets out of school." I gave her a look of trying to say I'm sorry. I paid the bill, got up and said,"Would you like me to be there when you tell Nate who his father is?" I opened the truck door for her and we got in and Phoebe says,"I would love for you to be there. It would mean a lot to me and Nate." I smiled and started to drive to Phoebe's house to drop her off. Once we got there she said,"Thanks for lunch, Tonio. Text me and tell me when you can be free." I nodded and Phoebe did something I did not expect, she kissed me on my cheek and waved bye. Then I drove back to work.

*skip ride to work*

Once I got to work I walked upstairs and straight for Voight's office. *knock knock* "Hey, Voight can I talk to you for a minute?" I said and he nodded. "What can I do for you, Antonio?" I sat down and said,"Can I leave around four today?" Voight looked up at me and said,"Yeah." I stood up and started to walk away when he said,"What for?" I stopped and turned around and said,"I promised a friend that I would help her tell her son something." Voight looked at me and nodded okay. I walked back to my desk and sat down. Not even five minutes later Voight came out and said,"Dawson's in charge while Alvin and I are gone." Everyone nodded and Voight started to walk away, but I stopped him and asked,"Hey, Voight where are you going?" He stopped looked at me, laughed and said,"Well, if you must know. You know Phoebe's secret, that one she's been hiding from me for 14 years?" I looked at him shocked and he continued,"Well, I'm going to the courthouse to fill papers to get custody of my son." After that he walked away.