Date with Antonio.

Phoebe's p.o.v.

Well, I had court the other day and I'm going on a date with Antonio today, so I'm going to tell him what happened. Nathan is over at a friends house for the whole weekend. I was getting ready when my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Antonio, so I picked up.

~Phone conversation~

PB: "Hey, Tonio are you here?"

AD: "Yeah, are you ready?"

PB: "No, I have to find shoes, but you can come in. I'm in my room."

AD: "Okay, I'll be up in a couple minutes."

~End phone call~

I was still looking for shoes when I heard Antonio walk in. "Hey, Tonio! I'm sorry I'm taking forever. I don't know where my shoes are." I said and he laughed and said,"Are these your shoes?" I stooped looking and walked out of my closet and looked at Antonio and he had my shoes. "Oh, yes they re my shoes. Where were they?" I asked. Tonio sat on my bed and said,"Gabby, had them and gave them back to me and told me to give them to you." I laugh and put them on and got up, but Antonio stayed sitting I looked at him and said,"What?" He shook his head, got up, and said,"Nothing. It's just that you are so beautiful. I'm glad to be going on a date with you." I smiled and we walked down to his truck and he opened the door for me. Then we took off to Molly's.

~Skip ride to Molly's~

Antonio's p.o.v.

We walked into Molly's and sat down, then Herrmann came over and asked,"Hey, guys what are you doing here together?" I laughed and said,"We are on a date Herrmann." He looked at both of us and said,"What can I get you guys to drink?" Phoebe looked at Herrmann and said,"I would like a Tighthead Irie IPA, please Herrmann." He shook his head and looked at me and I said,"I'll get the same as my lovely date." Herrmann walked away then came back with our beers, then left again. I looked at Phoebe and said,"So, tell me how does it feel to work with your one night stand that knocked you up?" Phoebe laughed at what I said and she says,"Oh man, Tonio. You have no idea. Voight requested me to come work for him. I did not even apply for a job at 21." I looked at her shocked and said,"What?!? He requested you? Why though, he did not know about Nathan then." Phoebe shook her head and we sat there in silence. It was a good silence not an awkward silence. Then Gabby came up to us and asked,"Would you guys like some food?" Phoebe looked up at her and said,"Yes please. Can I get a basket of fries and I'll be good." I looked at her and said,"Are you sure that's all you want?" She shook her head yes. "Well, I would like a cheese burger please, Gabby," I said. Gabby nodded and walked away. About ten minutes later Gabby brings out food out and we eat it while talking. Hey, Antonio if you don't mind me asking. Why did Laura leave you?" Phoebe asked. I put my burger down and say,"She left me because I was, in her words never home or around. Also, she didn't just me because of my C.I." I told Phoebe. She looked at me with sad eyes and said,"I'm so sorry, Tonio. We both have fucked up lives don't we?" We both laughed then I said,"Hey lets get out of here." I paid while Phoebe waited for me then we went to my truck and left.
Phoebe's p.o.v.
While we were driving I kept staring at Tonio. Then he finally caught me and said,"What are you think? You keep looking at me." I laugh and say,"I was think that Nathan is over at a friends house for the weekend." Antonio looked at me and had this look in his eyes like when a little kid wakes up on Christmas. Then he said,"Well, it's to your place then!" I laugh and keep looking at him.
*skip rest of the ride*
We get to my place and we walk up to the door. Now, I'm trying to unlock my front door and when I finally do I take a few steps and then I'm pushed up against the wall and Antonio is kissing me. I kiss him back then break the kiss. I look at Tonio and say,"What was that for?" Antonio looked at me kind of sad and said,"I have been in love with since you told me you were pregnant." I look him in the eyes and say,"What?!? That was when you were still with your wife."
Cliffhanger what did you think?