8 Months

Phoebes p.o.v.
I am currently 8 months pregnant right now and I'm still working, mostly on desk duty. Antonio wants me to start maternity leave, but I told I'm not starting that until I have the baby.

*skip to work*
Tonio drove us to work and parked the car. As we entered the building Trudy called me over to the front desk and asked, "How are you feeling sweetheart?" I smiled and put a hand on my stomach and said, "We are great. Antonio wants me to stop working and take my leave and I told hell no not until I have this baby here." We both laughed and she sent me on my way. It took me forever to walk up the stairs and get to my desk. Once I was to my desk the phone rang. I sighed and said, "I haven't been here for ten minutes yet and I already have to work." Adam looked over at me and said, "You've been here a whole 2 minutes and are complaining, I've been here since 5:30. Stop whining!" I snapped my head at him and said, "Shut the hell up Ruezk. You aren't carrying a human, you asshole!" I then answer the phone, "Detective Boden, how can I help you?" I waited and then the person said, "Hello Ms. Boden. This is principle McCall..." I sighed again, rolled my eyes, and said, "What did Nathan do?" It was her turn to sigh and she said, "If you don't mind will you come down to the school and get him and talk to me?" "Yes I'll be there as soon as I can. Thank you for calling." I hung up and Antonio said, "Hey who was that?" I looked at him and said, "Nathan is in trouble and I have to go get him and talk to his principal." He looked at me and said, "Are you kidding? He is usually doesn't get in trouble." I nodded and said, "I'll talk more with you about it later." I went and told Hank what was going on and left to go pick Nate up.

Antonio's p.o.v.

I went back to working when Adam came up to me and said, "Do you think shes mad at me?" I stopped what I was doing and said, "Why would she be mad at you?" He sat down, looked over to Voight's office and said, "Well I might have told her to stop complaining about being barley at work and already having to work." I laughed and said, "Dude she is 8 months pregnant and tried 24/7. She can hardly make it up the stairs and she has a 14 year old son." Adam nodded his head and went back to work.

Nathan's p.o.v.
I was sitting in the principles office waiting for my mom to come pick up because I got suspended for the rest of the week, she's not going to be happy. Not even ten minutes later my mom came in and said, "Hi, sorry it took a little bit to get here. What did my son do?" Principle McCall sat back down and said, "I'll let Nathan tell you what happened." My mom looked at me and I said, "Well, you see there was this kid starting stuff with me saying 'how my dad is a corrupt cop and likes to target young women to have his kids. And I'll end up dead soon because of who my dad is,' So I punched him in the face and kept punching him until someone came and got me off of him." My mom looked pissed and said, "Nathan Ryan Voight!! Just because another kid is talking shit about you family doesn't mean you beat the shit out of them!" Mrs. McCall cleared her throat and said, "Ms. Boden, please refrain from using that language." My mom snapped her head towards Mrs. McCall and said, "Do you have kids, Melissa?" She nodded and my mom said, "Okay then you deal with them your way and I will deal with Nathan my way." Mom got up and said, "Come on Nathan your coming back to work with me, assuming your suspended?" Mrs. McCall said, "Yes for the rest of the week." Mom nodded and we left.

*skip ride back to work*

Phoebe's p.o.v.

We got back to the precinct and walked in side. Once in side I went straight to the stairs and Nate went to talk to Trudy. I thought, Oh this boy is testing my limits today. So I yelled, "NATHAN RYAN VOIGHT GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! I DON'T HAVE TIME OR PATIENCE RIGHT NOW!" Trudy looked at me and I had a pissed look on my face and shook my head (meaning not now). Nathan walked over with his head hung low and we walked up stairs. Once at the top I said, "Go to your dad's office. I'll be right there." He walked over there and I went to my desk and sat my stuff down and went to Hank's office. I knocked and walked in. Voight was sat behind his desk and Nate was in a chair in front of him. Voight looked at me and said, "Well what's going on?" I looked over to Nate and he did the same thing and Nate said, "I got into a fight because a kid in my class was talking shit about you and how I would end up dead soon." This kid, "Nathan, watch your language!" He looked at me and said, "But you...." Hank stopped him by saying, "Listen to your mom and go to the break room I want to talk to your mom." I waited for Nate to be out of the room and said, "He is definitely your son." Hank laughed and said, "Yeah without a doubt. So what are we going to do?" I sat down and said, "Well I'm going to ground here m and take his phone and Xbox away for two weeks." Hank nodded and was about to say something, but I interrupted him by saying, "Hank, my water just broke..."