Jealousy-Kazuichi SoudaxReader

ابدأ من البداية

Kazuichi's cheeks tinted red at the nickname, but he scoffed. "Yeah. That doesn't stop Hajime, does it?"

You rolled your eyes. "Hajime's a dick, yeah. But I know he didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

The mechanic narrowed his eyes and stared down at you. "Did you mean to?" He asked.

You blinked in confusion. "I...what?"

"Did you mean to hurt my feelings?" The pink haired boy elaborated.

Your confused expression didn't change. "I...didn't realize I said something that hurt you. I'm sorry, Kaz."

He sighed and shook his head. "It's not what you said." He muttered. "It's what you did." He took a step towards you, nearly towering over you. 

"Wh...what I did?" You repeated, taking a step back. "I-I only completed the dare you gave me."

Kazuichi balled his fist and punched the nearest locker, causing you to jump. "Exactly!" He exclaimed. "I only gave you that dare cuz I thought it'd be me you would hug!"

Your eyes widened as you looked up at the boy. He had never looked so intimidating, his piercing pink eyes seemed to look right through you. As he snarled at you, his sharp teeth were visible, only adding to the fear you felt. "Kaz...you're scaring me..." You whimpered, taking another step back. 

"Good!" The Ultimate barked, continuing to approach you. "Maybe I'll remind you of your precious Gundham!"

You tilted your head in confusion as you continued to back away from him. You felt your back hit a locker as you looked up at your angry friend. "Kazuichi...are you...jealous of Gundham?" 

Your pink eyed friend rolled his eyes with a scoff. "Jeez, why would I be jealous of Gundham Tanaka?" He asked sarcastically, placing one of his hands against the locker by your head. "Maybe because every time I find a girl I really like and think might maybe-just maybe!-like me back they turn out to have a thing for him?!"  He placed his other hand on your other side as your eyes widened further in surprise. "It happened with Sonia, and just when I'd gotten over her, it happened with you, too!" He let out a low growl. "Even though he's dating Sonia, he's still stealing you from me!" 

You stared up at him, trying your hardest to process what he had just said. "You...like me, Kazuichi?" You asked.

Kaz nodded. "Yeah, I do." He chuckled dryly. "Fuck, you have no idea how much I like you, Miss Y/N." His voice softened as he brought his face closer to yours, though he didn't make any contact. "I want to kiss you so badly right now." He sighed and pulled away, letting his arms fall to his side as well. "But I know you don't like me like that. So I won't." 

You watched in a stupor as Souda turned his back to you. "Kaz..." You called quietly. "I had no idea. I thought you liked Sonia."

"I did at first." He admitted. "But after she and Gundham started dating I was forced to get over her." A sad smile crossed his lips as he glanced over his shoulder at you. "That was about the time I began to realize just how...amazing you are. Your laugh, your smile, your personality. No matter how much I gushed about Sonia, you never told me to shut up. You're the most kind person I've ever met." He laughed softly. "You're even hotter than Sonia, too. But all of that just means that of course you wouldn't like me back."

You swallowed. Was everything you were hearing true? Did Kazuichi Souda, your best friend for years, really just confess to you? As you thought about it, you mentally kicked yourself for not noticing sooner. About the time Sonia and Gundham got together, Kazuichi had stopped calling Sonia 'Miss' Sonia. You had assumed at first it was out of respect for their relationship. But you realized it was also around that time he started calling you 'Miss.'

"Oh my God..." You muttered. "I'm an idiot." Kazuichi turned back to face you. Once he did, you launched yourself at him, mashing your lips against his. It was the boy's turn to widen his eyes in surprise.

"Mi-Miss Y/N!" He exclaimed. "What are you-"

"Shut up and kiss me, Souda." You murmured before kissing the boy once again.

Still confused, Kazuichi eventually softened into the kiss and returned it. He placed his hands comfortingly on your hips. After you pulled apart to breathe, he looked at you quizzically. "Not that I'm complaining, but I thought you liked Gundham."

You rolled your eyes. "I mean yeah he's hot. But I only did that because I thought you still had a thing for Sonia! I didn't want to make things awkward between us, so I hugged Gundham instead." You nuzzled your head into the crook of Kaz's neck. "I really like you, Kazoo." You hummed.

Kazuichi smiled as he finished processing what you had said. He laughed, causing you to look up. He shook his head, his goofy grin on his face. "We're both clueless idiots." He said before pulling you into another kiss.

You giggled in agreement as you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

A/N: This child will be the death of me, I swear. I love this shark man, but writing for him doesn't come to me as naturally as it does for best boi Gundham. Another short one, but I just wanted to get something out for him. Don't worry, I'll make longer ones for both Souda and Gundham...eventually.