Chapter 33: BANG!

Third Person POV
"That's impossible! How could she have found the book?!" He who waits behind the wall (Zalgo for this who don't know) is a man-demon thingy, or whatever you assume he is, long horns, multiple mouths, he shouts angrily at the fact that "Satan" had discovered divine information about perhaps herself or the other mysterious beings lurking around on this planet earth. (I have no idea what I'm writin' but let's just go with it)

"B-But I-It's true s-sir." The undead zombie being stuttered out to his current so-called boss, but truth be told, he preferred his old boss (Satan).

"WELL FIX IT!" Zalgo shouted angrily as he sat on the red and black torn out throne, vines grew on it as skulls were placed underneath.

"B-But sir, Sata- I mean Miss Cipher will not be happy about tha-" the poor zombie got cut off by a menacing glare from Zalgo, "I'm the one sitting on the throne now."

"Oh really, I think it's more like stole the throne and is now getting kicked out of my throne." A voice chimed in as a spark of blue flame twinkled in owner of the voice's hand.

"Satan..."
-
(Y/N)'s POV
"Hey (Y/N)! Glad you could make it!" Azure greeted me as she opened the grand looking doors open.

My eyes had already widened in shock at the humongous estate, "is this your house?!" I exclaimed.

Azure chuckled and shook her head, "nah, it's Satan's, she's magical or some shit, I have no idea how she got this when I asked her she just said, 'mAgiC~' with Jazz hands." She explained as I took in the information.

"Anyways, come on it." She invited me in as I gave her a grin. I walked into the house and it was as gorgeous as it was outside and inside. There was a ballroom, stages, a buffet and everything.

There weren't many people there though, or it might just be that the place was too big. Azure, whom was behind me, guided me to the gang.

"Hey guys." I waved, with a closed eye grin to my face. Everyone was in tuxedos and formal dresses, they were all so pretty.

However, I noticed that someone wasn't here, Maple.

"Where's Satan?" I asked, tilting my head a bit. I didn't even notice Ben gawking at me with his mouth wide open. Till Jeff whispered to him, "close your mouth, you'll catch flies." He snickered.

Ben quickly regained himself and jabbed Jeff in the side, "shut up." But Jeff was still snickering quietly.

"I think she'll be late." Cherry answered my questioned. I nodded my head as I sniffed (F/F), "I smell goodness~" (goodness 😂) I smiled as I followed the wonderful scent.

That led to the buffet table, it was stacked with foods that I loved as I stuffed my face with them. Till someone tapped on my shoulder and I spun around, unaware that there were crumbs of (F/F) on my mouth.

"Oh, hey Ben-" I got cut off by myself from seeing how handsome he looked in a suit. His blonde locks were styled in a neat yet messy manner as his usual hat was not there, the usual green jacket that he sloppily wore was gone and replaced by a neat white shirt with a black dress coat on top of it. Dress pants and shiny slick black shoes were evident as his pearly white teeth showed, although the blood spilling out from his sockets somehow made the look perfect.

(His hair is different but this was the only Ben Drowned in a tux pic that I could find lel)

I walked forward a bit but somehow tripped as Ben hastily caught me, despite his worried look just now, it was replaced with a flirty smug look, "what? Falling for me already?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

And with that, I snapped out of my daydream of perfect Ben and was left with the jerky Ben once again. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms over my chest. Ignoring the glowing red hue that was growing each second.

"N-No, shaddup." Ben chuckled huskily as he waved it off, "just joking, jeez don't need to get so upset."

"Hmpft." I puffed out my cheeks as they grew redder by the second. He laughed even more as he said, "Aw man, you look adorable."

"SHADDUP." I screamed. Still unaware of food crumbs on my face, till Ben reaches his hand forward to my face as my red hue on my cheeks died down.

I slapped away his hand as I rose a brow, "What's re you doing?" I questioned, "Just shut up and stay still." He said, reaching for my face again. Worst thing was, I let him.

He brushed away the food crumbs from my face as he said in a monotonic tone, "you had food on your face."

I grew red out of embarrassment as I quickly checked my face just to make sure the food was gone. Thankfully it was.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you if-" Ben started but got cut off by a loud gun shot.

"HANDS UP IN THE AIR EVERYONE! NOW!"

———————————————————————
Haha, I'm evil so I leave stories on a cliffhanger. hArDy hAr HaR. Anyways, I have no idea what to name these chapters anymore. Life. Anyways,
I bid you adieu~
(914 words, this was shorter than usual)
————————————————————————