Chapter 23: (Y/N)-napped

(Y/N)'s POV
"...Helen..." his name rolled off my tongue like a sour candy in my mouth, and I don't like sour candies.

"Nice to see you again sweetheart." He greeted, with a closed eye grin. I visibly scowled at him as he watched in amusement.

"You never changed." He stated. "Neither did you, you're still a jerk." I retorted back at him.

He rolled his eyes yet a smug grin was plastered on his face. "Oh sure dear." He said, clearly sarcastic.

"What do you want?" I asked straight away. He sighed but his smug look still evident on his face, "straight to the point as always. I want you." He explained.

Me? What did he want me for? "There's got to be a catch right? What would you want me for?" I questioned, clearly suspicious of him. After what he did, he can't possibly ask me to trust him!

"Well not really. I heard you became close friends with this girl called Maple, was it? Or more well known as, Satan." I nodded as I stayed quiet, wanting him to continue, and so he did, " Well, simply put it like this, I want to get revenge. See, we fought before but at last, she won and humiliated me in front of everyone. Thus, this is sweet sweet revenge."

He can't be serious. Am I just a toy? Was his feelings for me not even real when we dated? I feel so stupid. "I can't believe I actually fell for you before." I mumbled under my breath to no one in particular.

He sighed once more as his smug look softened a bit, " I loved you, I really did." He said.

"If you really did then you would not be doing this now." I snapped at him. He shook his head slowly as he let out a Low chuckle, "I'm afraid so, but I'm telling you I did love you, but I put my revenge over this, my deepest apologies dear." He apologised but he didn't sound sorry at all.

I scoffed, but stayed quiet. I don't even want to talk to him right now. Taking my silence into assumption, he walked out of the brightly lit room. "Toodles love, and smile for once will ya?" I ignored him. My frown still plastered on my face.

Once he finally was out of the room I heaved a sigh of relief, he really is a jerk. I need to get out of here. I looked around for an exit. Unfortunately, the room had no windows or anything leading to the outside world expect the door that Helen went out of.

But that was sealed shut. I felt sweat drip down my face as I started to panic. What's gonna happen to me?! Am I gonna die?!

But the question that lingered in my mind the most was,

Where was Ben?

Bonus: (cuz of short chapter)
BEN's POV
*Playing cops and robbers*
I immediately ran to the "police station", I had just been "robbed" by a ruthless robber and I was about to report him.

I walked out to the lady at the front desk, she had glossy (H/C) hair, beautiful (E/C) orbs and pulp lips. "How may I help you sir?"

Her voice itself put me in a daze, I gave a sly grin as I spook to her, "I would like to report a robber. She looked exactly like you. She stole something from me."

"Mind asking what did she steal?" She questioned.

"My heart." I put my hand over my heart area dramatically, as if I have been shot down.

*Not role playing anymore cuz (Y/N) got annoyed*
(Y/N)'s POV
"Benny! That's not how you play it!" I whined at him. He just had to sneak a pick/up line while we were role-playing. He shrugged innocently.

"What? It true!" His hand was still hovering above his heart area as he looked me straight into my eyes, no smug look or anything, telling me he was serious.

"Really? Are you serious?" I questioned.

"Black." He simply stated. At first I didn't get it but then it popped into my mind.

I bursted our laughing as Ben started laughing too. "Oh my Gosh you just had to sneak Harry Potter into that sentence, did ya." We continued laughing like idiots as our drama teacher scolded us.

"GET BACK TO ROLE-PLAYING!" She screamed. Me and Ben stopped laughing and scurried back to role-playing, not wanting to get a detention slip from the over dramatic teacher.

Tem skip after drama class aka the end of school already**
School ended as Ben walked me home, which was nice of him. When we reached my doorstep. I thanked him with a slight kiss on the cheek. I started blushing profusely after that and he started blushing too.

I awkwardly laughed as he waved goodbye to me, I returned it as I walked inside my house. Throwing one last glance at Ben before shutting the door.

Then I thought.

OH MY FUCKING SATAN I JUST KISSED BEN!

BEN's POV
When she kissed me on the cheek, I was stunned to say the least. Her lips were soft, as I predicted, and they were warm too. When they made contact with my cold, pale cheek, my heart fluttered as I blushed, hard.

She awkwardly started blushing too as she waved goodbye, I returned it as she shut her door.

Then I thought,

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL I JUST GOT KISSED ON THE CHEEK BY LE (Y/N)?!

———————————————————————
Lel, I should be sleeping now cuz I'm sick. And I gtg to school tmr. Okie so bye,
I bid you adieu~
(Oh yea wattpad? YOU FONTS DO NOT WORK)
———————————————————————