Chapter 16: Toby

Your POV
The next day was like any other day, wake up, kill germs, put clothes on. Expect for the fact that it was freaking cold as heck. I checked the weather forecast to see that it was ten degrees out now. Since it was colder than normal, I decided to wear a black long coat with a fuzzy sweater underneath to keep me warm.

When I finished wearing my clothes, I grabbed my bag and headed off to school, ear piece in ears, not waiting for my Brother to get his lazy ass up.

When I opened my front door and locked it, I was glad that there was no snow storm today, or else i would just skip school and I could not afford to miss out a day of school, my absent record so far is clean and I would like to keep it that way.

I took a breather of the breezy autumn day air, the leaves in near by parks had already started withering away, soon becoming dead due to the in coming winter. I took a last breath before walking towards the direction of school.

Tem skip*
When I arrived at school, I happily welcomed myself to the heaters inside the indoor place. Thank Satan for school heaters. I thought as I skipped over to my locker. I was in an unusually good mood today, perhaps from the fact that I had went out with my newly gained friends, I think they are friends at least.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice someone stalking up to me.
"..." the person quietly crept over, planning to scare (Y/N) as they waited for a few moments before, "BOO BITCH" someone screamed.

I yelped as I dropped all the books I was taking from my locker, I turned around and saw that the blonde elf was the person that scared me. I rolled my eyes playfully as I nudged his shoulder, "don't scare me like that you ass, I nearly had a heart attack!" I exclaimed, putting a hand over my heart, playfully acting as if I was having a heart attack. He scoffed, obviously seeing through my terrible acting.

"You suck at acting, we have a math quiz in a few weeks time and I still don't understand no shits you're teaching me so please... help me... or I will get kicked off the Football team." He drifted off on the last sentence a bit, seems like his ego is too high to ask for help.

So me being in a playful mood, I decided to tease him. I snickered and said, "What was that? I couldn't hear you." Although I could hear him loud and clear, I wanted to annoy the hell outto him, maybe even bring his ego down a bit too. A tick mark appeared on his head as he smacked my head, "you could hear me."

I rubbed the spot he hit, trying to ease the pain but it didn't really work. "Ow" I wined, "that hurt." I continued. I guess I annoyed him to the extent that he actually rubbed the spot he hit, already making me feel better. I sweetly smiled at him, unknowingly to me, a slight blush crept up his cheeks when he saw my pretty smile.

Luckily for him, nobody in the hall was able to witness this act of kindness from the jock. He chuckled slightly, which I found really cute of course, before telling me that he would be coming over to my place earlier than usual, texting me the details. I simply nodded my head as he walked away.

Huh. Compared to last week, he isn't that much of a jerk anymore. I don't wanna jinx it though.

I totally jinxed it.

A little after our locker greeting, he went back to his normal egotistical ways of being a bastard and picking on my group, eventually, Maple told his to shut up with an upper cut through the jaw. I sighed and shook my head, man. I thought. Jerks are jerks, jocks are jocks and jerks are usually jocks. Now I'm just rambling...

Anyways, when it was lunch period, I bumped into Hoodie, Masky and their friend named Toby while walking to the canteen.

(Art does not belong to me creds to the real artist)

Toby seemed really nice, we talked for a bit before agreeing that we will have lunch together today, and so, the Satan worshippers welcomed them to their table.

While walking towards the table, a foot was stuck out, luckily, I checked the under table before walking, I'm not gonna fall for the same trick twice! Okay, Satan? If you can hear me? There's a foot trying to trip me again, can you burn it?

I tried reaching out to Satan telepathically, but I began doubting it was working when I got no response, but then, a blue flame was sent my way, I was about to dodge it when it turned and lit the foot that was stuck out on fire. I guess she got the message after all. I snickered at my victory, I beat them at their own game, I walked over to my table with ease as I swiftly high-fived Satan, with a mocking smirk.

Hoodie, Masky, Toby and the rest of the canteen snickered as the jock that put their foot out of the table glared at me. "Oh I'm so gonna get revenge." He growled lowly, only meaning it for me and him to hear. My laughing stopped a bit before turning into a more nervous laugh. What have I done to my life.

I walked to the pasta stall and got some Mac n Cheese then, I walked back to my table and started devouring the cheesy lunch. The rest of the table chuckled at my silliness, until Max pointed out that I had some Cheese in my face. I blushed when I was about the wipe it off with my hand, Toby wiped it with a tissue for me. I was embarrassed to say the least, my face became really red.

"T-Thanks Toby." I whispered to him, he nodded and grinned, how I know he was grinning? The tips of his mouth guard were tilted up.

Third person POV
As the Satan worshipper and friends talked and laughed, (Y/N) and Toby were getting to know each other more. As the small talk started, you found Toby quite enjoyable to be with.

But unknowingly to (Y/N), a certain blondie was pissed, not at you, but at the brunette you were talking to... Toby. Ben didn't know why he was feeling this, his stomach dropped when he saw you with other people. He was trying his best not to break the plastic spoon he was holding.

But when you took out your phone and Toby did the same, he knew that you guys were exchanging phone numbers.

Snap*

The spoon snapped into two, but the chatter of the canteen never stopped, they paid no attention to the raging elf. The people sitting near the fuming blonde heard it though, "you good Ben?" Eyeless Jack asked. Ben just waved it off as no big deal, and got a new spoon, continuing to eat his lunch.

——————————————————
Jelly Benny? :P Yay, we got waffle boi in this chappie, the future story shall contain Toby more often too! Anywayz, as always hope you enjoyed and get ready for the next chappie.
I big you adieu~
——————————————————