Chapter 17: Trouble and Betrayal

Your POV
I woke up really early today. My alarm clock showed 5.48 a.m. I had tried going back to sleep but I couldn't so I just took a steamy shower. After showing, I felt much more refreshed and ready to go to school. Of course before wearing my new sweater that I bought from the mall the other day, I did my usual routine of killing germs.

I peeked into (B/N)'s room and he was still sleeping, as expected. He usually only wakes up at 6.30 in the morning. I decided to leave a note on the dinner table that I'm heading to school early.

Tem skip*
I reached school at 6.00 o'clock. The halls were deserted and it was pin drop silent. Nobody was here this early usually, well expect me. I walked to my locker and took the stuff needed, then it clicked in me. I have the whole school to myself! I grinned slightly as I roamed around the school grounds, going to the classrooms first.

As I walked in, I saw a shadow of someone at the corner of my eye. I turned to see it more clearly but it was gone, hm I swear I saw something there. I shrugged it off as I started standing on the classroom teacher's desk. Then from there, I jumped from desk to desk, enjoying myself.

Why would I jump from desk to desk? Cause I can.

While jumping and giggling to myself, I didn't notice that I was leaving foot prints on all the desks that I jumped on. Then something felt off.

"YOUNG LADY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A voice screamed. I looked at the direction of the voice, which was at the classroom's door. There stood a teacher whose I learnt name was Mr Loo, uh oh. Mr Loo was fuming as I immediately got off the desks. "My office, now." Then he stomped off towards his office.

I was mentally panicking as I was a good student and it was just today that I did something bad. My offence record had been clean for my whole life! I can't lose that streak!

I wearily stumbled to his office and closed the door silently. I asked if I could take a seat at the spare chair and Mr Loo nodded. I kept my head down in shame.

"Miss (Y/N) was it?" I nodded.

"I was sure I saw you around before. You are the star student most Teachers talk about." He explained but I couldn't see where this was going.

As if he read my mind, he said, "okay, I have no idea why you were jumping on the tables but you have dirtied school property and you deserve a punishment. So, do you know that camp for the students with bad behaviour?" I nodded once more, I had heard about the camp before, Satan, Cherry, Azzy and Max was telling me about it the other day, they were going in too. Well Satan was going in for bad behaviour while the rest were just following her.

"Okay, you are going to the camp not for bad behaviour but because we are short on Teachers, so you will help them study." The teacher continued with all the parent permission stuff as I zoned out. Will Benny be there? The thought slipped into my mind as I started to blush. Why would I think of him? He is one of the most ignorant and egotistical idiots in class yet I'm intrigued by his ways. Ugh Creepypastas are gonna kill me one day.

"So Miss (Y/N) you shall be attending the camp on August 20th and will be back on the 27th so the camp is a week Long. Your parents will be informed about this." The teacher said, I had heard the last sentences. So the camp was a week Long? August 20th that's in
.
.
.
Two days. TwO DaYs. TWO DAYS?!

What. The. Fudge. Okay, my body took a little while to process this, the camp starts in two days, and it is on school days and I have not finished this weeks up coming home work, WHAT IF THERE WILL BE A POP QUIZ AND I MISSED IT!? I started freaking out and panicking as swirls appeared in my eyes.

"Don't worry, you will be excused of quizzes and school work during the camp." The teacher said, sensing my distress. I heard a sigh of relief as I nodded and bowed Mr Loo goodbye, he gave me a small goodbye in return.

When I was out of the office, I put my hand on my racing heart, trying to slow down it's heart rate. At least this won't be in my record book. I went to my lockers deep in my thoughts about the camp, I wonder whose going, at least I know that Satan and her gang are going. I won't be alon-

I bumped into a wall, I cursed at myself for my carelessness, before looking at the wall I bumped into, turns out it wasn't a wall. It was Ben with his gang behind him.

He smirked, "Hey Hu- nerd." He said, he was about to say 'hun' but then remembered that he had his gang behind him. I just kept looking at him, admiring his crimson orbs for a second before I snapped back in reality.

What's wrong with me? I then looked at the floor and stumbled back a little bit. "Yo, what's wrong with you nerd, you just bumped into Ben, apologise." A voice that I didn't recognise demanded. I stepped backwards to create more space between Ben and his group.

"Sorry for bumping into you." I apologised, my head still directed to the ground as I bowed to him in an apologetic manner. I lifted my head and walked pass them. When me and Ben were side by side, it was as if time stopped and his crimson orbs held a guilty look when he saw my holo, dull (E/C) orbs.

Then I was tripped by the same guy that demanded me to apologise to Ben. His snickers were contagious to the rest of the group. My knee was scrapped, as I looked at Ben, as if pleading for help. But when I looked at him, he was laughing along with the others, betrayal showed clearly in my eyes as I slowly got up, grunting from time to time at the pain.

Tears were begun to flood my eyes from the pain of the quite large open wound, when I stood up, I made a beeline for the nurse's office, not daring to look into anybody's eyes.

Ben's POV
She was tripped. She was in pain. She needed help. And I laughed. When (Y/N) was tripped I held myself back so much to not just run up to her and bring her home to snuggle on her couch with her again.

The rest of the "jocks" in my group laughed and I had no choice but to laugh with them, her eyes held a pleading look and it pained me to see. But I didn't move, just laughing at her. And when she saw me, I felt my world shatter into pieces, her eyes dulled as her expression just screamed betrayal. The tears that were streaming down her face didn't help either.

I'm so so sorry (Y/N). But we are just in two different worlds, I don't know why I'm feeling sorry for you. I enjoy doing this...
Right?

——————————————————
Poor (Y/N). Anyways! I'm thinking about starting a bnha book. Bakugou x OC maybe. Maybe... I dunno. As always hope y'all enjoyed!
Bnha= Boko no hero acedamia
It's an anime. A really good one.
I bid you adieu~
——————————————————