Chapter 25: Saved [1]

(Y/N)'s POV
I was tied up.

I was tired.

I was slightly bruised.

A little while after Helen left the room, two muscular men came in and tied me to a chair, I retorted and struggled, yelling a string of curse words until they finally had enough and slapped me, hard, on the cheek.

It was now bruising, great. I tried my best to not fall asleep, because if I sleep, who knows what would happen to me. (Like in all those movies: DONT SLEEP!) My head was killing me as my eyes dulled from the lack of sleep.

I think I had been here for a day but to me it felt like an eternity. I groaned in pain as I continued to grid my hands against the ropes, trying to break free. But to no avail, it was just hurting my hands.

As I continued, the door suddenly swung open as it collided with the wall. The sudden noise made me jolt up and glare at the person. Surprisingly, it was Ben...

"Ben?!" My voice came out weak and raspy, as if I hadn't used it in a Long time. His eyes widened at my state, bruised and tied up. He scowled and mentally made a goal to kill whoever did this to you.

He soon recovered as he ran over to untie your chattered wrist. It was bloody and scratched from all the pulled of the hard rope. Once you were free, you stood up and stretched, "thanks." You said, your voice barely a Whisper. He nodded before taking one good look at you.

He stalked towards you as he gently caressed your natural rosy checks. "I'm so sorry." He blurted out. You gave him a warm smile, "it's not your mess, it's mine. Don't worry about it." You reassured him. He sighed but gave you a warm hug. His body was naturally icy cold while yours was just raiding off a welcoming heat.

"I didn't protect you..." he said, his voice was soft and filled with guilt and regret. Your smile never left as you gently ruffled his golden blonde locks.

"But you saved me, right?" You noted. His eyes widened as he looked at your face. You gave him a closed eye smile that made his heart flutter. Your smile was contagious as he smiled too.

"Let's go then." He said as you nodded in agreement.

———————————————————————
Hey dudes, I know this is a really short chapter. But, I rushed this cuz I haven't posted in awhile. Anyways, my phone was confiscated, so sad indeed. I hope to post soon again, hope y'all enjoyed,
I bid you adieu~
————————————————————————