Chapter 10: Beaten up

Your POV
I woke up once more to my alarm screaming. I swear this clock has a death wish- I resisted every urge to just yeet it across the room while I got up and remembered the scene that happened yesterday.

My brother and I were fighting cause me and Ben fell asleep on the table and he took a photo of it. Damn him, but I managed to delete all his posts before anyone could see them. Though I had to admit, that photo was pretty darn cute. I dismissed the thought and got up to checked my phone for the time. That's when I received a notification from an unknown number. Strange.

Unknown Number:
Hey.
Delivered 2.30 a.m.

You:
Tf who dis.
Delivered 5.46 a.m.

I got a response faster than I could say ben.

Unknown number:
U know who ;)

I deadpanned. I didn't, so who the fuck was this kid.
(Y/N):
You are...

I stopped for a second, the unknown number was still online so I could tel that he was waiting for me to complete my sentence.

You:
Blocked.

The response came immediately.

Unknown number:
Shit no.

Unknown number:
Dont block me.

Unknown number:
(Y/N) dont block me pls.

You:
Then tell me who tf u r and I won't smash the hell out of the block button.

Unknown number:
ngl im jealous of the block button ;)

You:
blocking in 3...

Unknown number:
Ok, ok. It's Ben, hun.

You raised an eyebrow. Hun? What's up with the nicknames now.

You:
How did u get my number, creep.

Unknown number:
I have my ways. Totally not through taking your phone when u were sleeping :D

Rolling my eyes, I saved his number.

...

What? For...future uses okay?

Contact Saved:
Stupid elf

I began getting ready for school. Earlier, Ben and I had arranged our tutoring sessions to everyday, from 6.00 to 7.00.

Today I wore a mint coloured woolly sweater and a white skirt to go with it. I put my hair into pigtails because why the hell not.

Once I was satisfied, I grabbed my bag and walked out of my house, with a slice of toast in my mouth. On the way to school, I bumped into CW and Jane, we were chatting till we reached the school gates and walked into the school.

We skipped over to our lockers, still happily talking away about random jokes while Jane was throwing in some puns along the way, which made me laugh really hard.

"Then Sans said, well isn't that *sans-ational*?" I started laughing as Jane was continuing with her puns. Clockwork was also telling us a funny story which consists of her roasting a kid, "so then I told the kid, "do you need some ice for that bur-" she didn't finish her sentence when someone slammed her into a locker.

I flinched at the sudden sound and stopped laughing, I noticed Jane stopped too. I took a look at Clockwork to see her rammed up against a locker with the sharp lock handle digging into her bag, damn that must've hurt.

I quickly looked at the attacker and my jaw dropped.

There stood Jeff and Ben along with this demon looking guy, he kinda reminded me of Satan. Jeff was holding CW against the locker as Ben's eyes were fixed on me. For some reason, his cheeks grew a faint blush. But that blush was washed off his face rather quickly by my sudden shout,

"CW!" I screeched. I pounced into Jeff and tried to pry CW off of his grip, luckily, he let it loose as he was not expecting the sudden attack. Clockwork fell onto the ground as Jane rushed next to her. I went up to the boys as the girls behind me were cowering in fear, telling me to stop.

"What's your problem?!" I shouted, earning a few stares from the students walking in the hall way. I heard a chuckle as Ben walked out from behind the group and stood at the front. He was dressed in his normal attire, of his like green jock jacket, some blue jeans, Link hat, brown boots and the red, blood like goo streaking down his face.

"There's no problem with us, the problem is you fukers, " He pointed at me, Jane and CW. "You good for nothing nerds," He continued. I was fuming with anger as I clenched my first, I looked over to CW to see her on the ground. She probably has a bruised back, if it doesn't get treated as soon as possible, she might have some problems, I thought grimly.

Since helping my friend was more important than some stupid bullies, I needed an escape plan, asap.

I turned around as Jane helped me pick up CW, her arms aligned around each of our shoulders as we hurried to the nurse's office, attempting to ditch the pieces of carp. But at last, Ben wasn't that easy. He forcefully turned my shoulder and his hands made way to my neck, I stumbled back a bit from the sudden force, but I didn't fall down.

I gestured a head to Jane to go on without me and help CW, she hesitated but nodded knowing CW needed some help and was in pain. I watched her go before turning back to Ben.

"You think you can just get away like that huh? Well guess what, things don't work like that when I'm here. Now prepare to meet your terrible fate." Ben said as the tension in the room started rising. His piercing red eyes darkened as his grip on my throat tightened, with a grin plastered on his face.

With a snap of his fingers, he let go and left Jeff to finish up my hell. While he was clearly enjoying it, me on the other hand, was in pain with every hit.

My nice clothes became ruffled as my eyes subconsciously wandered over to where Ben stood.

His grin was no longer there as I swore I saw a flash of guilt in his eyes. But it was gone as quickly as it came.

Damn, being beaten up just be affecting my vision. I'm seeing some weird shit right now, Ben the bitch being guilty? Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, I would pay to see that happen.

The demon looking guy just stood there with his arms crossed as his face held no emotion.

My vision started to blur as the world around me darkened. I almost passed out when I heard a familiar voice, although everything was muffled, I could see some blue flames and heard something along the lines of,

"What did I say about beating my friends up?"

Then I blacked out.

——————————————————-
okay. that was intense... but I luv intense, haha. anyways, as you can see the title of this chappie is really stupid because my brain sucks. Yeah, as always hope you enjoyed and get ready for the next chapter.
I bid you adiu~
——————————————————