1K Reads Special!

Yay! We have officially reached 1K reads. Thanks y'all! I really appreciate it. Now, here's a (late) special chapter to celebrate it.

-A trip to hell [Part one]-

Momiji's POV
I hurriedly packed my bags as I brushed my hair. Today, Satan said that she was going to bring us to hell. Plus, we would be staying there for a few days.

Ben, me and the Satan worshippers were invited to go. We were meeting her at the grass patch behind our school in ten minutes. However, I woke up late and forgot to pack clothes.

So here I am now, packing clothes and doing my morning routine hastily. I had already informed my parents that this was a "camp trip". Cause I can't straight up go to my guardians and be like, "Yo parents, I'm going to go to the place you go to when you die, aka Hell, see ya!" (😂)

Now, I had five minutes left. I finished the rest of readying and ran out of my house, luggage in one hand and a sandwich in another.

Luckily, school wasn't that far away from my house so I ran for about two minutes straight in record time and reached. There, I could see all the Satan worshippers and Ben waiting together, however, Satan herself was nowhere to be seen.

I strolled over to them, panting while I was from all the running as I questioned, "hey guys, where's Satan?"

They shrugged, "she told us to be there on time yet she's late." Ben complained.

"Typical Maple." Azure sighed. Suddenly, a fake, Low Japanese accent was heard, saying the lines of, "I AM HERE!"

Maple appeared and Azure and Cheryl facepalmed. "Did you seriously just quote All might when you're late?" Cheryl asked while I snickered.

"Okay okay, let's get going." Satan said as she led us to the gates of Hell, literally.

We walked into the middle of the grass field as I rose a brow, "there's only grass." I pointed out.

"Just a little longer." Satan reassured. Finally, we arrived at... more grass.

I deadpanned as I felt excitement drain out of me. Then, Satan's hand starts to sparkle in blue flames, the flames made a weird shape in the air as a jail gate door thingy appeared, she looked at us and grinned, in a fancy manner, she bowed like a butler.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to hell's front door!" She announced like a game host.

The door looked normal, expect for the fact that it was just literally a door in the middle of lush green grass.

We looked at Maple suspiciously as she made an innocent expression, "Well? Go on." She shooed is into the gates as I was suddenly hit with a hot feeling.

I glazed around in amazement as I saw countless of weird looking people, including transparent floaty people, all standing at the entrance, as if waiting for somebody.

When they saw Satan, their eyes brightened up. "Mi'lord!" One greeted as the others chimed in the same sentence.

I looked over to Satan to see her reaction but it was monotone, actually no, blank. Like a robot figure. She remained silent as she walked forward and the crowd parted like the Red Sea.

"Come on." Her voice came out raspy and cold, not looking at us. Her unusual behaviour has scaring me a little bit. We followed her through the hot place as places were either in ruins or on fire.

Finally, she led us to a king size throne. Maple shook her head and sighed as she picked up the small shiny, yet, damaged crown and put it on her head.