Chapter 15: Mall Day

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up to loud snoring.

Feeling a tick mark make its way to my head, I smacked whoever was producing such an unpleasant sound, ruining my peaceful slumber. What happened? My mind was really fuzzy, I remember the...flashback. Then Ben comforted me when I was crying, subconsciously I started smiling,

"Oi, you crazy or some shit? Why the fuk are you smiling to yourself?" I heard a male groggy voice ask, it seems like he had just woken up. I turned my head to see that I was cuddling on the couch with...

Ben.

I immediately flushed a bright red and tried to rip his strong grip off my body, although he was kinda short, he was still taller than me. His cold body was wrapped around my entire self as his arms were holding onto me like a priceless antique.

"Please don't go, hun." His voice pleaded. I let out an audible sigh, knowing that he had some how in-human strength and I could not break out of his metal grasp. I just slumped back onto the couch lazily and fell back into deep slumber.

Tem Skip~
When I woke up once more, my back felt like it was breaking, probably from sleeping on the couch, my couch was the most uncomfortable thing to sleep on, I had always preferred my comfy soft bed. I felt something cling onto me, as they slowly started rubbing their eyes.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I mocked. Ben just scoffed and rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but let a playful smile slip onto his face. We both got up and I thanked him for comforting me, then he left.

Welp, now it's Saturday. What do I do? I thought to myself as I racked my brain for ideas. Then my phone started buzzing, due to the cuddle I had earlier, my phone was on the coffee table that was in front of my couch. I checked the caller ID and saw the name from my contacts show up,

Scary Santa
(Maple/Satan)

It felt weird that Satan was calling me, in fact I don't even think I gave her my number, eh. I pressed the tempting big green button and expected to hear Satan's usual monotone voice pop up, but instead I heard to perky voice of Azure.

"Hey (Y/N)! It's Azzy here! We were wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with us?" She asked. Then, loud shouts came from the background of her call, " AZZHAT, YOU JACKASS GIMME MY PHONE!" That was probably Satan. I sweat dropped and replied Azzy before my ear drums start bleeding. "Yea, sure I'll come. Just text me the details." I then heard happy squealing, which was probably from Cherry for some reason, her name was the first that popped into my mind. I heard an "Okay" then the call was put down. But a text came immediately.

Unknown number:
Hey! It's Azz I got ur number from m'lord.

I saved her contact into my phone, then I started laughing at the 'm'lord' part.

You:
Okay I saved your number alrdy, who's coming to the mall with us today?

Azzy:
Satan, Cherry, Me, Max and some extra people, *cough* Cherry forced them to come due to shipping purposes *cough*.

I let out a chuckle at Cherry's shipping tactics, I guessed that Xander was probably coming and some others that Cherry ships.

You:
Ok then, how about we meet up in 10 mins at the Flower Park mall right?

Azzy:
Sounds good to me, Cya there.