Chapter 7: Day 2 of school (hey that rhymes!)

Your POV

I woke up surprising early today. It was Tuesday and my clock showed the big red numbers " 4.30 a.m." who the hell wakes up at 4.30 a.m.?!

Anyways, my body refused to rest again so I just got up and started my morning routine.

I wore a white shirt with pink paint splatters and some black shorts, I tied my hair into a pony tail. When I was finished, I checked the clock once more.

" 5.45a.m," I muttered out loud to myself, I hummed, "I'll just eat breakfast and go to school early" I thought with a nod.

I headed down the stairs and saw my parents eating breakfast.

"Hey hun, you woke up so early today." My mum greeted while my dad gave me a nod. I just waved it off and got some bread with butter.

"Im gonna head to school early today. Tell (B/N) that please." I said as I put on my shoes.

Tem Skip to when you are at school

I arrived at school at "6.30a.m." Since classes started at 7.00 a.m. I decided to go to my locker and get ready for my first period then explore the school. During my exploration, I found the canteen, classrooms, vending machines and of course the school library. I entered the library happily as my last school didn't have one.

The feeling of the air conditioning hit me when I walked in and the smell of books that I knew too well.

The library was huge!

It had two levels and book shelf's at least 2 meters tall.

Each section was neatly organised and classified correctly.

I quickly set my bag down on one of the tables and started browsing through the books, the library was almost deserted other than the librarian and a few other people I didn't see anyone I knew.

Then, I saw a familiar messy mop of brown hair, I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around with a book in her hand.

Satan.

"Oh hey." She greeted, nonchalantly.
I waved to her and got back to browsing the books. Once I found a book I liked, I sat down and started reading it.

Then, a bell rang which scared the life out of me. "What?" I thought, "I thought it was only 6.30" I checked my watch and my eyes widened. "6.58?!" I have to get to class! I quickly set the book down and took and bag and rushed off towards the direction of my next class which was Science.

I reached my science class right on time, new record two minutes! I quickly settled down on a seat at the front and took out my textbooks and notebooks. I looked around and saw that the Satan worshippers and the lord herself there too.

They were sitting at the middle row. Then the teacher opened the door, "Okay class, textbooks out turn to page 66 and start taking notes" I turned to the assigned page and begun note-taking.

~~

The bell rang loudly, signalling it was time for next period which was, in my schedule, Math period.

I went to my locker and exchanged my science book for my math book. On the way, I saw a group of girls giggling.

As cliché as it was, everyone in the group had too much make-up on and was wearing really short skirts or booty shorts. They turned to look at me, and that's when I realised that I was staring at them for too long . I turned to walk away hastily but they called out to me before I was able to,

"Hey, you. New girl." The what I suppose leader said, she had the heaviest amount of make up and was wearing a mini shirt to show off her "flawless" legs. My face would have crunches up in disgust but I didn't want to be rude. "Yes?" I asked as polite as I could.

"What were you looking at just now?" She asked. "Oh wait you were probably looking at us cause we're so pretty and you're jealous that you are so bland right?" She ranted, a disgusting smile appearing on her face.

"No, I was just about to question you all why you have so much make up, it can't fix your ugly face so why bother." I snapped, nobody calls me bland, especially not sluts. "What did you say you bitch?!" She angrily said as I took a step closer to her. "Oh so now what are ya deaf? I said y'all faces are too ugly that not even make up can fix them so why bother even putting on make up?" I said,

"oh yeah and thank you for calling me a bitch because, bitches are female dogs and dogs bark, bark comes from trees and trees are a part of nature and nature is beautiful so, thank you." I retorted back at them. ( yes I got that from a book, it's such a good burn!)

The prostitute just stood there dumbfounded at my comment and I took this as my chance to flee before I get into anymore trouble.

"Agh, I'm pretty sure I just made new enemies." I thought to myself as I entered the Math classroom. I took my seat at the back and waited for the teacher.

When the teacher arrived almost all the students were here too.

"Bam!" The door was kicked open by a strong force. Then came strolling in Ben and Jeff.

"Benjamin and Jeffery you are late. And please do not kick the door next time you decide to finally come to class." The teacher said. "Now, I was just about to give your quizzes that you did last week out." The teacher continued. "Oh yea, I came into school during April but I'm pretty sure that they gave me that quiz to do when my parents enrolled me here." I thought.

"The person that placed first in the quiz is (Y/N), with full marks. Good job!" I walked up to get my quiz, while the class just stared at me with widened eyes. I was confused, these are my normal marks, usually I get bonus points too. I stumbled back to my seat as the teacher continued to call out the names and marks.

" 2nd place is EJ 90 marks, 3rd Cherry 86 marks, then Azure with 85." I heard Azure saying, "Okay wow I didn't study but nailed it anyway. " and stopped listening until close to the end.

" 16th place Satan with 72 marks, then Toby 71 marks then LJ 69 marks, Dark Link 68 marks, Hoodie 66 marks, Masky 66 marks, Jeffery 54 marks and in last place Benjamin with..." The teacher said but he drifted off on the last part. " a fail, 0 marks" I mentally gasped, how in the world does anyone even get 0 marks?!

"Okay it's decided, Benjamin you shall get tutored by (Y/N) as she got the highest marks, I hope that is fine with you, (Y/N)" The teacher said and I nodded my head although I was screaming inside my head,

"HELL NO WHAT THE FUCK I CANT TUTOR THIS NITWIT!"

"HEY WHY DO I NEED TO GET TUTORED?" Ben yelled.

The teacher just waved his exam paper in his face and then slammed it down on the table.

"You either get tutored and improve or quit soccer, marks like this could get you kicked out of your after school activity." The teacher explained robotically.

While Ben was reluctant, he nodded anyways.

"Good now you guys can discuss when your tutoring sessions are, class dismissed."

Ben's POV

While I was packing my things, (Y/N) walked up to me.

"Hey Ben, so my place at 6?" She said, her (E/C) eyes twinkling subconsciously, as always from the day I met her.

But a feature that I didn't like was that a big fat frown was pkastered on her face.

She was unhappy?

"Why does she look unhappy? I am going to her house, me! The up-most handsome dude in school?" (Ego much?)

I nodded as we exchanged phone numbers. Once that was done, she walked out of the room, her silky (H/C) hair swaying as she walked out.

I then walked out and over to the next period which was Lunch.

—————————————————
OoOooOoh juicy stuff comin' soon. As always hope you enjoy and get excited for de next chappie! Two chapters in one day! Nyeh heh heh.
I bid you adiu~
—————————————————

Edited.