Chapter 47: Venting To The Stars

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong," she asks me still not feeling like turning my head on the floor to look back at her.

"Nothing," I say trying to hide the pain in my voice.

"There's something," she says trying to ring it out of me.

"Just......" I say dragging out the 't' as to not have to say why.

"Just......" she mocks me.

"Still a little scared about what had happened I guess," I say

"Why," She says.

"It's never been him, it's usually been my other brother. I didn't even know until I turned around," I say still upsidedown.

"Another brother," she questions my past words.

"Yeah," I saw as the words and memories still flashing.

Some time passes before either of us talk at all.

"So, you want to come today," she say with a lighter voice than before.

"Where," I ask worry.

"Set," she says simply.

"Sure," I say with a still worry tone.

"Then come on," she says as she tries to get up but fails brutally. I sit up with ease and sit there watching her for awhile.

"Help me," she says clearly talking to me. I grab both her hands and try to pull her up. As soon as she is sitting up I fall backwards. Catching myself with my hands, not a good idea. I feel my wrist pop and already know exactly what happened.

"Okay, now it's you turn," I say reaching a hand towards her. She gladfully takes it and pulls me up.

"Ouch, you okay," she says looking at my wrist.

"Yeah, it's happened before," I say as I spin around and stand up. I run upstairs and grab my brace as I thank myself for bringing it.

I put my thumb tough the hole and use my one hand to tighten it with the other popping it back in to place. I take some pain medicine. While I'm upstairs I change into a pair of short and a t-shirt. Quickly I head back downstairs with my phone in my hand.

I get downstairs and all the guys ready, including Connor. I think he's just doing so he knows I'm safe. I guess it didn't shake me up too much but I can tell it really did to him.

"Hey," I say walking over to them.

"Hey," everyone replies back at the same time. I give them a weird look and stop where I am laughing at all of them. They all state at me then laugh too seeing as to what just happened.

I start to scroll though Instagram then twitter, liking and favoriting some as I go.

"Come on," Jen says as she walks towards the door. I jump up and follow her out and into a car.

The car comes to a stop and Jen jumps out I follow her like a lost puppy. Cause I truly am one.

We walk up to a older man with a gray beard. "Hey, Jen," he shouts as we walk closer to him.

"Hey, Frances, this is Anna," she says walking up hugging him, then motioning towards me.

"Well, hello, Anna," he says looking me over.

"Hi," I say back to him feeling shy and quiet again.

"Well, Jen go head to hair and makeup," he says to Jen.

"You can stay and wonder if you want," Jen says walking away from me and towards some trailers.

Before I can say a thing back two arms come around my body and lift me of the ground. I let out a high pitched scream from prior experences.They put me down and I turn, my leg swinging into there's and they fall to the ground.

"Ouch," they let out and then it all clicks. I stand there and laugh for a minute thinking he should have known better than to do that. He lifts himself up of the ground and wipes some of the "dirt" off of himself. "What was that for," he says walking towards me.

"You deserved that," I say slowing down my laugh so he can understand a little more.

"Why," he says defensively.

"You saw wat happened last night. you should have known better," I say sassing him a little.

"Yeah, I guess your right," he says walking closer than he should be while we're around 'them'.

"What are you doing," I say taking a step back.

"Oh, oops, sorry. I kind of forgot," he says rubbing the back of his neck looking at his shoes.

"It's fine," I say almost taking a step forward.

~

The rest of the day is pretty boring. Only laying around in Jen's trailer and watching Tv and youtube with a mix of Twitter and Instagram in the mix. We all get in our cars and go back to the house.

The rest of he night goes by pretty normal. We eat, talk and then go to bed. Where no nightmares await me.