Chapter 59: Welcome To New York

I wakr up as soon as the alarm goes off. Who wouldn't when they're laving for New York in a few hours. I can't wait and Mere got off work so she's coming with me. I have no clue how she convinced her doctor but I'm not complaining.

So right now no ones home. Connor is in LA with Jen, Josh, and his parents. Amanda had gotten something to where she got tickets to her favorite band and had to fly to Texas. So no one has been around and the last week only consisted of camp and sleep.

I throw a few things into my bag, but then stop myself to ask a question. What am I going to wear for the live show?

"Mere," I yell from my room knowing that she's only in her and Ben's room.

"What," she yells back.

"I need help," I say as I hear her walking towards my room.

"With what," she asks walking in.

"What should I wear for the show?"

"Ummm, what do you have nice to wear?" she now questioned me.

"Nothing, that's special," I say as I walk toward my closet, swatting at some hangers with clothed draped over them.

"Maybe, we'll just have to wait til we get to New York," She says putting a smile on her face as she talks, also putting a smile on my face.

"That sounds funner," I say back, saying my thoughts.

"Okay, we'll do that instead," she says and walks out to, what I'm guessing, her room to finish getting packed.

I keep packing getting everything I need to look decent on a live TV show at least. Make up, shoes, hair and enough clothes to last me at least a few day and some.Throwing my laptop, notebooks, and some other stuff into a smaller carry-on bag.

I take everything downstairs then finish with last minute things. Pulling on my jeans someone texts me. I stop and look at it only to see a message from Connor. 'Good morning gorgeous.' 'Hey Handsome,' I message him back with a smile on my face.

I finish getting ready while messaging Connor at the same time, then head down the stairs. Mere and Ben are on the couch cuddled up together kissing.

"Ewwwwww," I can't help myself as I walk down the stairs.

"Oh, stop, you're older than that," Ben says turning around to talk to me.

"Okay, everyone in the car," Ben continues sounding sadder by the word.

~~~

(fair warning I'm just guessing what New York is like. I've never been only seen and heard)

We arrive in New York and even the airport is crowded and bustling with people. I squeeze though grabbing our bags. Mere can barely get out after me though the door, there's that many people.We get a taxi then head to the hotel the show booked for us all week.

The ride is faster than I thought it would be, but that's probably because I'm freaking out the whole time. We pull up to a, in my opinion, huge building. In big letters 'Mandarin Ortiental'. Mere walks in, I following her, and gets the key to our room as I watch the few bags we have.

"Room 445," I can't tell her emotion i the way she says it, probably hormones. She grabs her bag and we get into the elevator. She seems really nervous I don't know why but the silence falling over us is defining.

the elevator finally dings, we step out and roam though the hallways. Once we find our room Mere opens the door.

We both walking in and our jaws hit the floor. There are two giant bed and a huge TV on the adjacent wall. But at the very end of the room are floor to ceiling windows looking over the skyline. I throw my bag on to the bed closest to the windows then walk towards them, my jaw hitting the floor yet again. Mere comes and stands beside me after awhile, we, well I, stand there staring not knowing what else to do.

"Come on it's been a long day, let's go to bed," Mere says putting her hand on my shoulder.

I nod, still amazed at the view. I put my bag on the floor grabbing some pajamas, then go to the bathroom to change and wash my face.

Once I come back I flop on to my bed, pulling the covers to my chest. I turn over and Mere is in bed, almost asleep, reading a book. I turn the other way trying to block out the light, and some how, just somehow, I fall fast asleep.

~~~~~~~

My description was really bad so there's a picture at the beggining or on the side.

Thank you peoples!