Chapter 19: Too Real?

I'm in my old house except Ben and Meredith are here and not my mom and dad. The strange man wearing only black comes and puts a gun to Ben's head. He starts to cry as the man slowly pulls the trigger. He then goes on to Meredith and does the same thing to her he keeps going until he runs out of people I love he then turns to me and all of a sudden I'm trapped in a chair. I'm tied down to it. I can't move. I try to wiggle free but only makes it worse. He walks up and I can see a face I recognize it's..........

I wake up screaming then clamp my mouth shut with my hand. Then I start to claw at my arms again until all of the scabs have been pulled off and I've created new ones. The blood runs down my arm and for some odd reason I feel amazing. I curl up in a ball in the corner of my bed until the door opens.

Ben runs in with a towel and some bandages. With a worried Jen behind him.

He cradles me in his arms and keeps saying "it's alright. Your fine. He can't find you I promise."

I finally calm down but don't fully stop crying though. He keeps me in his arms and I feel safe for once.

"Do you want to talk about it," he asks looking me in the eyes.

"He had you and everyone else," I spit out and start to cry again.

"Shhhhhhh, we're all fine and I'm not going to let him touch you."

I finally start my stop crying and Ben picks me up and walks over to the bathroom and sets me on the counter as he cleans up my arms. Jen stands in the doorway watching but I don't care.

He finishes and I jump off the counter. Then slip back in bed. Ben knows I can't go to sleep now because this has happened a few times in since I got here. So he comes and lays on top of the covers next to me. Jen must feel bad and slips under the covers on my other side. I cuddle up to Ben's side. And drift to sleep.

I wake to Ben moving my head off his arm. So I flip over and cuddle into Jen's side because I feel I can trust her. She doesn't move as a curl up beside her. Then I drift to sleep again and everything is perfect.

~~~

I wake up and Jen is already up so I
move a little but I don't want to move. I look at her and she smiles.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. Did I wake you," I ask thru a yawn and get off of her arm.

"No I've been up."

"Oh sorry."

"It's fine."

I get up and throw my legs over the side. Then stretch out my back, legs and arms. I walk into the bathroom and change my bandages. I pull off the old ones that are covered in blood and squeeze my eyes so its blurry. Now I can't see all of the damage that I've done. I wash them out. Then put some Neosporin on them and put gauze over them.

Then walk back into my room. Where Jen is gone. I walk downstairs and hear them talking. I already know what there talking about. There telling Jen how that happens a lot and about the nightmares that I've told him about.

I walk in and they stop talking as they see me.

"It's okay. I know what your talking about," I say as I grab a piece of bacon and sit on a stool.

They keep talking and I zone them out. I jump out the stool and walk to the room where the Christmas tree is and grab the laptop that I got yesterday. I walk into the kitchen and put it on the counter and grab the scissors.

I carefully cut the tape and open the bright white box. Where a laptop almost as bright white as the box sits covered in bubble wrap and foam. I carefully take the packaging off and put the laptop back in the box on the counter. Then start to pop each of the bubbles in the bubble wrap.

I can hear Ben laughing and look up and his watching me.

"What," I say while he starts to laugh harder then Meredith and Jen join in. I sit there and cross my arms across my chest and make a pouty face at them.

"Awwwwwwww. Look at that face," Jen says grabbing my cheeks with her hand then shaking my head side to side.

I jump off the stool and walk up stairs to get dressed. I throw on some jeans and a baggy coral sweater with a cream heart on it. Then slip some fuzzy socks on and walk to the bathroom. I apply some mascara then walk out again. I go downstairs and walk to the living room where Bear is sitting watching tv.

I walk behind him and grab under his arms and pick him up. He screams as he leaves the couch. I throw him in the arm and he screams as I let go. I grab him as he comes down and throw him over my shoulder while he bangs his little fists on my back and kicks his legs.

I walk into the kitchen where everyone is still talking and eating. I walk over and take a piece of bacon and eat it.

I walk back into the living room and flig him over my shoulder. He lands on his back laughing.

~~~

The rest I the day goes by little by little. Jen, Bear, and I are all sitting on the couch watching random tv shows. We watch one gossip show and we just sit there and laugh at the tv and all of the stupid things coming out of the hosts mouth.

"Hey, so you guys want some dinner?" Ben asks as he stands from the chair he was sitting in.

"Duhhhh," Jen says sounding really stupid.

"Okay, what then?" Ben spits out.

"PIZZA," me and Jen yell at the exact same time.

Ben walks into the kitchen and orders our food. Finally the doorbell rings and he goes and pays for the pizza and walks back into the kitchen where me and everyone else is waiting for the pizza.

He sits the five boxes on the counter and grabs plates for everyone. I quickly grab a plate and four pieces of pizza. Then sit at the table and start on one slice of pizza as everyone else sits at the table with their plates and pizza.

We all eat then go back to watching tv. I feel my eyes starting to droop so I walk upstairs and change in to my pajamas. I flop on to my bed and fall asleep slowly then all at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~