-YOONGI-💦

Welcome, this is a book based on submissive Bangtan, you being the dominant.

These are oneshots, so its not a book with a story line.

Without a further a do..

Let the smut begin..
• female Dom

You sat at your cold cubicle, working on programs with dread filled eyes.

You had to work overtime for being late yesterday, you obviously had an excuse, but your crabby ass boss thought other wise.

After working on more work for more then you planed, you were finally able to go back home to your baby boy. Not expecting to see what you saw when you walked in the door.

Ten minutes into your silent drive home you finally arrived to your home you and Yoongi shared.

Walking in you placed your purse of the kitchen counter, calling Your boyfriend's name.

"Baby?" Walking upstairs to your shared room you heard some sort of noise. Wanting to have a better listen you pressed you ear against the wooden door.

After a few silent seconds you heard a soft moan and whimper coming from inside the room.

Waiting a bit longer to see if it was actually what you heard, seeing as one of your rules for you and your baby boy was, "no playing around without mommy's permission" yes, you had rules, yes you are very kinky so there is no reason not to have rules for your little boy.

After not hearing anything for quite some time you were about to open the door, till you heard a very faint whimper and a high moan.

You smirk to yourself knowing that what you heard was in-fact your baby pleasing himself.

Without your permission..

Slowly turning the knob you saw your baby in a large black hoodie, hands in his boxers as he whined for your touch, thinking your not there watching him play around.

You walked over to him and grabbed his wrists and pulled them from his boxers, watching as he gasped and looked up as you pinned him
to the black silk bed. His eyes widened and you watched as his lip jutted out into his famous pout.

He knew he was gonna get punished.

And thats what he wanted.
Partially..

What you had in mind for his punishment was not what he had in mind.

"Has baby been touching himself without mommy's permission?" You asked Yoongi as he looked away from your stern gaze.

You growled "look at me, now baby"

He whimpered under your touch and slowly looked up at you, doe eyes filling with tears. He hated when you used that tone of voice with him. He always felt like he was in trouble, which now makes sense because you can be scary as hell.

"Well? Answer momma baby" you cooed stroking his pale cheek with one hand as your other hand sneakily reached for his boxers.

He shakily answered "y-yes momma i-im s-sorr-ah~" he moaned as you moved you hand towards his cock.

Luckily he hadn't came yet, so you could have as much fun as you wanted. With his consent of course.

Pulling away you walked towards the armoire
(An armoire like a huge storage closet) and grabbed various items, returning quickly when you heard Yoongi whine and squirm around.

Climbing back on the bed, you quickly removed the rest of his clothing and much to his consent, placed a cock ring on him.

"Mommy p-please not the r-ring!" He cried and squirmed under the cuffs you hand put on his wrists.

"Baby Stop squirming"
You warned Yoongi with your intense stare that made his unshed tears fall freely from his dark brown orbs.

"Oh baby dont cry, I haven't even started yet" you said wiping away his tears and giving him a quick peck before removing your clothing aswell.

Placing a strap on, you quickly positioned it at Yoongi's hole, kissing him to distract him from the sudden stretch, that didn't last ling before he noticed and let out a shaky gasp before more tears fell from his eyes.

Letting him get used to it after a while you slowly started to move your hips, thrusting in and out of Yoongi. His whines and whimpers slowly turned into moans and groans. Thrusting into him at an animalistic pace.

"M-mommy~ i-im close!" He breathed out and arched his back.

"Wanna cum baby? Want momma to make you cum?" You asked slowing your pace.

"Y-yes! Mommy p-please!" He sobbed as you rammed back into him, taking off the ring and kissing him as he came, you as well, even though it was untouched it didn't matter to you.
~•~
Now started the aftercare. Picking your baby up you both walked to the bathroom, filling up the tub with warm water you and Yoongi sat in and you watched ad Yoongi played with the bubbles you added in, washing his hair and body as he played in the tub.

After both of you were clean, your sheets in the wash, you carried him to the living room where both of you cuddled and watched 3 hours worth of films and movies before you both fell asleep.
~•~
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And Many more to come!☺️~•~