Chapter 1- Brianna's morning

Brianna's point of view

"Who's do you belong to you little b*tch?" He so close. I can feel him.
"Y-you master. O-only you." I whimpered. Please get away from me. I can't breathe. His hand shot forward as he gripped my neck and leaned down to puff out his cigarette smoke into my face. I held my breath to try and not inhale it and make him angry again.
"Well done sl*t. Won't be too long till your fully mine." He leaned down and bit my shoulder hard to the point the warmth of my blood was trickling down. I bit my lip as hard as I could to stop my whimpering.
"My good little b*tch."

I shot out of bed and looked around in distress. I frantically looked around to see if he was near me without focusing on my breathing.
"Mmm." I whipped my head to the noise and saw my owner- my parent's 7 year old daughter moving around. I reached my hand to the side table and grabbed my inhaler. After 2 puffs I started to focus on my breathing before laying down once more. I bit back a sob that's threatening to escape me as I muffled my breathing through my palm. Once I knew that I had calmed down, I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 2 am. Only an 1 of sleep, that's good; I'm getting better. I inhaled a shaky breath and closed my eyes to force myself to sleep as I hugged the small pillow closer to myself to try and stop my shaking figure and gripped my stomach. I'm safe. I'm safe, I kept repeating to myself as i was once again swept into a dreamless night for once.

I groaned as the silk alarm of my phone forced me up once more. I forced myself to wake up and turned off my alarm and started to go through my Wattpad notifications. What? I like reading stories where girls find their one true love ok? Don't judge me.

After 30 minutes of going through my phone and waking myself up as best I can. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my body. I never understood how people had the time to wash their hair every morning. Their poor hair is probably damaged by now. By the time it was 7 I finished showering and went to go put on my school uniform, being careful not to wake up my little sister. She may be 7 but she's an absolute nightmare if she gets woken up too early. And I also have to be careful since my parents are still asleep as they have work in the afternoons. Saves me the trouble of having to wake up and dress the little devil I have to call a sister. I took off my pyjamas and started putting on the uncomfortable school clothes. And since I have P.E today I have to wear my sports bra. I don't understand why my school won't let us wear anything we want. Probably cuz we're in London. You may think I don't understand a lot but trust me I'm smart. Just not when I wake up at 6 in the bloody morning for hell.

Once I finished getting ready. I left my hair in a low pony tail to get it out the way when I'm eating breakfast. Since I don't get very hungry in the mornings when it's a school day, I just eat a bowl of cereal and semi-skimmed milk. Throughout the whole of my eating, I caressed my stomach and looked down while staring at the cut wound that decorated it and felt a lone tear fall down my cheek. I groaned and wiped my face before slapping my cheeks and forced myself up.

Once it was 7:45 I went to my room and fixed my bed and took my brush and a mirror to do my hair. After 10 minutes I did two French braids ( or Dutch braids.)

Once I finished with my hair, I started putting all the books and things I need for school today and I was off on my journey to hell. Also known as school. But while walking I kept looking back as I held a protective hand over my stomach to make sure no one was near me.

When I stepped into school grounds I could see so many groups of people. Some were taking and laughing while some just stared at me making me feel uncomfortable. I hate the outside and people. Other than my friends.

When I was inside the canteen I looked around for my friends and saw them all at the back talking and laughing. Once I reached them, my best friend Mia came up to me with a smile that could rival the Cheshire Cat.
"Let me guess, Hunter asked you out." I started not even giving her a chance to talk. She gaped at me with her mouth hung open and I decided to close it for her.
"Don't want any flies to get in there now do we?" I asked with a fake pout and let out a little giggle.
"How the hell did you know?!" Mia exclaimed and I just shrugged my shoulders with an innocent smile.
"I'm your best friend so I know you like the back of my hand. Also your really obvious." I stated laughing at her still not used to me knowing everything about her.