Me: hey mommadukes Drew, Drew's girl, Q, and I are coming for dinner and to hang with you, is that alright ?

Mommadukesss: fine wit me

This is why I love my mom she asks no questions. She's fine with my decisions. Someone knocks on the door I'm pretty sure it's Q. I run down the steps and open the door. Q walks in and sits on the couch.

"When we leaving?" He asks. I look at my phone and it was 4, I know early but my mom makes food by 5 due to how they do it in St. Thomas.

"In 30 minutes, why?" I ask.

"Cause we need to talk." He says. I sigh loudly and he waves me over to him. I sit beside him but he puts me on his lap.

"About what?" I say looking at him.

"Us and what happened at the trap." He says.

"Okay listen to me though, okay?" He nods.

"Honestly, Q I like you. But if you aren't going to commit, I'm not either. And if you are going to try playing me, we aren't going to be a thing at all. I'm about my money and you know that so that's where I stand." I say.

"Aight, reasonable. I like you too T." He says pulling me into an unexpected kiss.

"What about what happened at the trap." I say.

"Oh, you FUCKED HER SHIT UP. Had her crying, she was talking about she going to get you back. I told her don't make me get security." Q says. Causing me to laugh my ass off.

"That's all you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, one more thing T." He says.

"Wha-" I get cut off by Q smashing his lips into mine. I deepen the kiss and he starts kissing my neck.

"Uhhhh Q, wee gotta goo" I moan out.

"One day we will finish that." He says.

"Okay." I peck his lips and get the keys to the car. We walk to my car and hop in. I blast my song.

Yah, bad bitches is the... yah

I don't got no type, nah
Bad bitches is the only thing that I like, woo
You ain't got no life, nah
Cups with the ice and we do this every night, hey
I ain't check the price (I got it)
I make my own money, so I spend it how I like, woo
I'm just living life, hey, hey
And let my momma tell it, nigga, I ain't living right, yup

Chop the top off the Porsche, that's a headless horse
Extendo long as an extension cord
Bitch I ball like Jordan and I play full court
And if you not my type
Then you know I got to keep this shit short
What you know about a check? What you got up in your pocket?
What you spending when you shopping, dawg?
Why you wanna go flex? Like you all in the mix
Like you got some shit popping off

Q turns it down when we pull up to my moms house.

"Her house is huge." He says staring at it.

"I know right." I say driving up the driveway. I stop the engine and get out the car and so does Q. He walks to my side and holds my hand. We walk to the door and I knock then start making a beat on the door.

"I knew it was you!" My REAL mom says laughing as she opens the door. She kisses my cheek and hugs me tight and she hugs Q and whispers something to him.

"Yes ma'am" He says to her.

"Okay you guys relax on the couch until Drew gets here." She hands me the remote and says she'll be right back. This is the third time I've been over here so she always makes me feel like I'm at home. I turn Teen Titans on. Q looks at me and laughs. When the show starts getting real good I hear someone knock. I'm guessing that's Drew. I run to the door and open it. It is Drew.

"Hey Drew, where's your girl?" I ask as I hug him and kiss his cheek. He does the same.

"He sis, she's in the car putting make up on, she had an accident today." Drew tells me. I nod.

"Okay well, I'm going to the bathroom , relax and watch tv." I say letting him in. I go to the bathroom and do what I got to do then I wash my hands and get out. While I'm walking out I hear a voice I don't like at all. I turn the corner and make eye contact with Krystal.

"Why the fuck is she here?!" She yells.

"Drew, bruh, you need to get your dog on a leash before all hell breaks loose...again." I warn.

"Bitch you caught me off guard." She says.

"Call me out of my name one more time." I say.

"B-i-t-c-h. Bitch." She says.

"Fuck her up." A voice behind me says. I look and see my mom. I nod. I walk to Krystal and punched the shit out her right jaw causing her to fall but I didn't feel anything since my hand was wrapped. She was still talking shit on the floor so I took the trash out and locked the door when I came back in.

"You got the hands from yours truly!" My mom says doing a little dance. I laugh.

"I'm sorry Drew, but if you knew what happene-" He cuts me off.

"You good. Q told me already. I don't want no thot anyway." He says.

"Okay good. Let's eat you guys!" I smile running to the kitchen. I'm so happy I can have a nice dinner with my mom, brother, and .... boyfriend?

- what did you guys think?! lmfaooo I tried, but yeah are Tori and Q official or nah?