High Priest Tobito

FL: I JUST CALLED MY NEW BOSS MY THE WRONG NAME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

ML: What happened next?

FL: Awkward silence... nobody corrected me. I only found out when someone else called him by the right name. What do I do?

ML: Call him by the same wrong name but forcefully and with eye contact. You're the boss now.

- Tumblr

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Warning: Sexualizing poor waiters in cat uniforms.

( 。◕‿ ◕。)

Dear Gaara,

Wanna dance in the rain with me?

Wanna sing horribly offkey with me?

Wanna dress up in a cat uniform and work at my bakery?

With love,

Sakura

( 。◕‿ ◕。)

(Brief interlude with Haku)

Haku stared down at Sakura's last letter, where she described about getting to set up her own bakery and already obtaining her first "hot" waiter.

It was no surprise to him that she would start her own bakery, her baked goods were simply divine and even though she shared her recipes with him he could never get them to come out right.

He was certain news of her bakery would delight Mei and the others, and he had little doubt the Mizukage would insist that Sakura open up one in Kirigakure.

So, Haku was happy for Sakura.

And he was also a bit upset.

Who was this lucky bastard that already got the job at her bakery so quick? Naruto? Sasuke? Kakashi?

Haku was downright envious of them being able to work with the lovely Sakura every day and getting to eat her delicious food whenever.

'Maybe there's a way to convince her to set up shop in Kirigakure?' Haku considered, but dismissed it. Konoha was her home, and it would be selfish to ask her to leave it.

Still...

'Maybe there's another way...'

( 。◕‿ ◕。)

(Third POV - Earth Clone of Sakura)

Sakura whistled merrily to herself as she lead the charge. She knew exactly where she was supposed to go, there was no need for Kakashi to try and track down the original Sakura, nor Sasuke.

She followed the path with comfortable steps, her footsteps light enough to not make a single noise like her fellow shinobi. Hinata and Naruto were the closest to her, both choosing to keep up with her.

Even though this Sakura was not the original, both friends still felt worried.

Both still remembered the odd "episode" Sakura had just hours before.

After them was Kiba, Shino, Sai. Tenzō and Kakashi were in the far back, both to keep an eye on the perimeter and backline, and to keep out of reach of a certain grabby clone.

The group traveled through the forest for several hours, making light conversation and teasing one another. It was a relatively nice outing, all things considered. Naruto had absolute faith in Sakura's ability to bring Sasuke back home, so he was relaxed and consequently everyone else was, too.