Pinch, Pinch

Picture here was drawn by my Cantrona. :)

Thank you for noticing me, Senpai.

Disclaimer: Naruto is Kishimoto's toy. I'm just playing with it. Abridged isn't mine either.

Edit: 3/15/17 (The combo of Shy Skye and Darkpetal16 come to save the day of horrible grammatical errors! Typos beware!)

Edit 4/17

Beta: SolarCupid (☞ ᐛ )☞

( 。◕‿‿◕。)

"He's late," Naruto grumbled petulantly. The boy peered sullenly at the front door of the classroom.

His words made me glance up briefly from one of my texts. I had planned for Kakashi's lateness perfectly and brought an abundance of medical text books. I was still sorting through Sakura's memories (and thank God I started getting her memories on perfect chakra control and I found that it was largely used like a muscle memory ergo, not a lot of thought process on my own part) so I didn't understand a lot of the jargon used in the texts. As a result I had to lug around even more books than otherwise necessary to look up a certain word, phrase, or reference.

I couldn't quite carry all of those books on my own so I had to purchase a sturdy black backpack (why Sakura did not own one was beyond me).

Because I was perfectly entertained and knew in advance that the man would be late, I wasn't bothered in the slightest bit like Naruto, or even broody Sasuke.

"Yep," I agreed. In response, Naruto grabbed an eraser and began setting up his prank. I quirked an eyebrow at him. "It's your own fault if you get in trouble."

"Hn. A Jōnin isn't going to fall for something as stupid as that," Sasuke declared quietly.

"You'd be amazed," I said sagely, nodding my head in mock wisdom.

With timing that only existed in that universe, as soon as I said that Kakashi entered the room and the eraser landed on his head with a plop.

Naruto burst out into laughter, while I giggled in glee at finally seeing Kakashi in person, and Sasuke stared at him in annoyance.

Kakashi slowly picked up the eraser and looked it over before saying, "How should I say this? My first impression of you all: you're idiots."

I pouted. 'Don't lump me in with Duck-Ass!'

( 。◕‿‿◕。)

I folded my hands neatly into my lap, taking a moment to admire the beauty that was Kakashi Hatake. He was every bit as delicious to look at as he was in the anime/manga, and now that I knew what laid underneath that mask, well, I had a very active imagination.

A perverted giggle escaped my lips and Kakashi gave me a mildly concerned look.

'I will squeeze that ass when you least expect it, Kakashi-sensei,' I thought passionately. 'Jiraiya has nothing on my level of pervy-ness!'

A warm breeze passed through us on the roof the academy. The leaves rustled behind us creating a very relaxing atmosphere. A comfortable (for me, at least) silence settled between the four of us until Kakashi was the first to break it. "First off, let me have you guys introduce yourselves."

"What would you have us say?" Naruto asked, frowning. Sunshine personified had eagerly sat next to me on my right, his shoulder bumping against my own.