Prologue

Revision note: (I'll post this at the bottom, as well) This story is already complete on fanfiction (titled Sakura by Darkpetal16), but let's be honest: the grammar is atrocious. I've finished a fair few stories since Sakura and it's time I went back to her and tidied her up. The "updates" for this story will be completely sporadic as I don't work on the chapters chronologically. Since this is supposed to be a grammatically accurate story if you, my dear readers, spot any issues please let me know.

Important note: (I shall place this at the bottom, too) Since this story is on Wattpad I have the ability to place pictures in each chapter. If any of you would like to have a certain picture featured just let me know (or basically if I have your permission, please let me know! :D ). I have finally set up this account to forward alerts to my main email address! Hurray!

Hello, lovelies...

Summary: In which a blunt, and eccentric OC has been placed in Haruno Sakura's body at the start of the series. What could possibly gone wrong?

Disclaimer: I, Darkpetal16, do not own the loveliness that is Naruto.

Warning: This story was written for shits and giggles. :)

Beta: Much help done by Skye Shy. Thank you, my friend!

Edited: 02/17

Edited: 4/17

(。◕‿‿◕。)  

I had signed my death warrant the moment I stepped onto that street. It honestly wasn't my fault, well mostly.

A quick glance left and right showed an empty street, well at least empty from my point of view. I didn't take into account how the right side of the street curved sharply at a right angle, and then disappeared from view.

I crossed the street at a sedate pace, my spatial awareness non-existent. I was debating whether to rewatch all of Naruto or to simply start at Shippuden, a very important decision as I'm sure you'd understand.

BEEEEEEEP!

Jolted back into reality, I snapped my head towards the noise. Racing at speeds many miles past the limit was a white semi-truck. Although it was a narrow street, I could have possibly, maybe have jumped out of the way. But all I could think of was... God fucking damnit.

Instead I froze.

I just stood there like a deer in the headlights, trapped in a paralysed state of fear, unable to move a muscle. My mind was repeating the same mantra like a broken record: oh my god, fuck, shit, damnit, fuck my life.

Next thing I knew the two tonne truck slammed into me and all I could feel was pain, so much pain. It was everywhere; bones breaking, blood boiling, skin burning, organs rupturing, lungs drowning. Being set on fire would've been a walk in the park compared to this.

Just when I thought the pain could not get any worse, a white hot burning sensation crawled across my neck. My thoughts were cut off as my consciousness couldn't process the overwhelming intake of signals erupting from my neck.

And just like that, the pain was over.

Finding out that you're a transparent, shapeless mass floating ten feet in the air staring at the scene of your death is certainly a jarring experience. The truck driver had slammed down on his brakes bringing the truck to a shuddering halt. He threw open his door and rushed towards where my body lay, which brought my attention to the gruesome scene before me.