Chapter 18

There gone.

The boys cried for weeks on end.

They never knew that it was possible to feel so much heartbreak.

After Harley was announced dead the boys sobbed and sobbed, they couldn't believe she was gone. She was so young.

After the boys arrived home they all were upset and distressed. Niall rushed to the bathroom for a wee only to find his best mate floating dead in the tub.

Niall fell to the ground sobbing screaming for the other lads, the tears rushed down his face as he looked at his best friend.

There in the bath tub Harry Styles lay lifeless.

Liam came rushing into the bathroom upon hearing Niall's screams and immediately he grabbed Harry out of the bath, screaming and shaking Harry trying to wake him up while Niall lay sobbing on the floor.

Zayn and Louis ran into the room and immediately knew what happened.

Louis ran to his best friend who lay unmoving on the floor as Liam desperately tried CPR on him.

Nothing, nothing worked, Zayn grabbed the phone ringing for the ambulance as fast as he could.

By the time the ambulance came the boys already knew he was gone.

Harry looked exactly the same, he didn't look pale or bloody, he didn't look old or wrinkled, he looked like himself, Harry Styles.

His wet curly brown hair was swept across his forehead and his dark pink lips were slightly parted. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was sleeping.

He looked peaceful, he looked happy.

But even though he was happy his best mates were the opposite.

Please vote/comment thanks ~ L x

16 votes 12 comments?