Chapter 13

Harley's POV.

I have been running for about 10 minutes and I honestly can't go anymore.

I'm so tired, I'm not really athletic but I do PE in school so it's not like I never exercise, I go for walks... sometimes..

well I never really exercise lol..

I stopped running, out of puff and started power walking, I don't even know were I'm heading, I'm at the side of the main road in the middle of no where.

I just need to get away, if I see a car I will stop it but so far I haven't seen any.

I continued power walking for about ten minutes when I seen bright lights in the distance..

A car!

I jumped up and down, shining my light at the car, waving my arms at them, hopefully they pull up, its a chance to see my family.

I couldn't help but let a big grin appear on my face as the car slowed down beside me, this is it, I'm safe.

The car pulled up beside me and I quickly walked up to it, grateful that they had stopped.

I looked inside the car and felt sick.

Louis Tomlinson sat inside the car staring at me.

"You should of known we would get you, Harry contacted me and told me yo.."

I couldn't hear the rest as I took off running down the empty road in the middle of no where. I could hear Louis slam the car door, and I could lightly hear his footsteps padding along the ground behind me.

"Get the fuck back here." He yelled angrily. Nope not gonna happen.

Then that's when I saw it, another car coming into distance, I sprinted as fast as I could towards it with Louis right behind me.

"STOP PLEASE" I screamed at the car as I felt Louis arms wrap around my waist.

"Get the hell of me." I screeched kicking my arms and legs.

"Shut the fuck up, I swea" He started but was interrupted by the car slowing down and a young man opening the window.

"Are you okay? Do you know him?" He asked me, glancing between me and Louis as I struggled to get out of his grip.

I shook my head frantically as Louis tried to speak, "Yes she's my si-"

"NO IM NOT PLEASE HELP ME HE KIDNAPPED ME." I yelled, the tears starting to swell up in my eyes.

I need to get out of here and quick.

The mans eyes slowly widened, "You better let her go or else I'll call the police" He threatened nervously.

"You better shut the fuck up and drive on, do you know who I am? I could kill you without a second fucking thought, so if I were you I would forget everything that just happened and let me and my sister get home." Louis said angrily.

"Please man, i don't even know who you are, I swear I won't tell them anything only that I found the girl on the side of the road." The man said gulping quietly.

"No fuck off I already said no, do you want to fucking die?" Louis said very irritated.

"I'll call the police then." He said taking out his phone and smirking slightly.

I quickly glanced at Louis behind me nervously, What if he hurts the guy?

Louis roughly pushed me away and walked over to the car.

He then quickly pulled open the car door and grabbed the young man out of it, and the man struggled to get out of Louis tight grip.

Louis then quickly shoved him onto the ground and the man struggled but quickly stood back up.