Chapter 16

The boys sat around Harley's bed all day again.

She had been here for 2 weeks and had shown no signs on improvement.

Harry had been so out of lately, Niall too!

They just wanted her to be okay.

Harry's POV

"Harley please wake up Darlin." Niall said squeezing her hand.

We had been here for over 2 weeks and she hasn't woke yet, I'm not religious but I have even prayed.

Matter of fact she hasn't even moved yet, she's on life support and they talked to us about switching it of soon.

Of course me and the boys disagreed instantly, I haven't even thought about that, we have all had a good cry, I don't care if I cry about Harley in front of the boys anymore, she's my sister and she's dying.

*20 minutes later*

I was starting to fall asleep as well as the other lads when I heard a loud beeping, I jumped up only to see it was Harley's heart rate monitor.

"Sir we need to get use out of the rooms NOW" A nurse yelled trying to rush us out of the room but I couldn't move.

What happened? is she going to die? no she cant.

I started getting dizzy and I saw a nurse running towards me, "sir you need to get out n-"

And that was the last thing I heard before I drifted into darkness.

///// sorry this chapter was really short, the next one will be longer..:)

Please vote/comment:) thank you to everyone that's been reading the book! ~ L x