chapter 7

Harry's POV

Harleys not just some random girl we chose to kidnap.

No way.

Me and the boys have been stalking her since she moved to London, sounds kinda creepy but I have a reason so calm your shit.

Its all her fault. well her stupid fucking family's fault.

I despise them all, her big brother, her big sister, her Mum and OUR dad.

Yeah OUR dad.

She's my half sister.

Your probably wondering 'Why the fuck are you kidnapping and torturing your half sister'

I hate her.

I hate her family.

I hate our dad.

Our dad, my dad left me and my Mum for her mum. No that isn't why I hate him, I hate him because my mum committed suicide over it.

She was always depressed and he left her in her time of need for another woman, a healthier woman.

He left my mum, he left me.

I was only 2, I was a baby.

After my mum committed suicide, I was put in a foster home, my own dad didn't want me, he only wanted his new family.

He ruined everything.

So for revenge I took Harley, I knew the whole family adored her, she was the youngest, his precious daughter.

He loves her.

I loved my mum but no he killed her, so he will suffer.

After I was put in a foster home I started drugs and smoking when I was about 15.

I kept my second Name Styles like my mum, I would never go by his name 'Davids' ugh.

I hated everything, life itself.

But then I met Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis.

They helped me and they had similar pasts, not as bad as mine though.

We wanted to let our anger out so we started One Direction, we kill random people, but I honestly don't give a shit about it.

Were the worst gang in London and I'm proud.

So that brings me back to Harley, we need her, I'm gonna send my dad, our dad a video of his beautiful daughter getting hurt and he will suffer.

He will feel the pain I felt.

I don't even feel bad about what were doing.

I know she's related to me but I never knew her my whole life, she doesn't even know I'm her half brother.

She does look similar to me though, she has the same green eyes as me and her hair is curly and brown and we have the same lips, overall we look very alike.

Its weird how she doesn't even notice our resemblance, I know were not full brother and sister but we both look very similar to our dad.

I can't even describe my hate for him.

I know I've another brother and sister too but they look nothing like me, its weird.

The girl Mackenzie has blonde hair and brown eyes and Zack has hazel eyes and blonde hair.

Mackenzie is only 2 years younger than me though.

She's 19 And I'm 21.

My dad moves fast.

But one things sure I'm gonna get my revenge on him.

With Harley.

\\\\weren't expecting that were ya? ! please vote/and/or / comment. the more I get the faster I update! thank you ~ L x :)