chapter 5

Harleys POV

Were on are way home from where ever the boys had to go, I was left in the car with Louis as they went into an old looking building and well I don't know what happened but they came out with blood their hands.

Obviously it scared me, I would never be able to fight against them, their five grown men and I'm a 14 year old girl.

Harry keeps turning around from the front seat and smirking at me which makes me shiver.

I know he's planing my punishment and it's not gonna be good, his words keep replaying in my mind 'your gonna regret that'

I hate them so much.

Finally we pulled up to the house and before I could even open the door Harry sprinted to it pulling it open and roughly grabbing my arm.

"oww, let go" I whined.

"fuck up and stop whining." Zayn said looking over at me and glaring.

I just nodded my head frightened, as Harry dragged me down to the basement, my heart is beating so loud I'm surprised he can't hear it!

"The boys are coming down too" He stated, squeezing my arm tighter making me whimper.

"pl-lease don't hurt me, I'm honestly really sorry about earlier" I said fearing the worst.

"hmm is that right?" He said slowly smiling creepily towards me.

I nodded my head and gulped while quietly answering "Yes."

About a minute later the boys came strolling down the stairs with a girl?

They roughly threw the girl on the floor in front of me, she was covered in bruises and had lots of deep looking cuts all over her body, making me gasp loudly.

who is she? What happened to her?

"who is s-she?" I asked my voice trembling slightly.

"This is Avery or something we usually just call her a piece of shit" Liam replied casually.

Oh my gosh the poor girl, I looked closely at her, she looked about 20 or so and had greasy black hair, she also had gorgeous but dull grey eyes, and she was very skinny and pale.

she would look really pretty if she wasn't so beat up. Her eyes were half closed and she looked really sick.

"why is s-she here?, what's happened to her?" I asked.

But I already knew the second answer, the boys done it, they battered this poor defenceless girl.

" Well we have all had a good hit at her oh and you talked back to me and told Louis to shut up, so that's why she is here." Harry said.

I looked at him confused? why would she be here If It's my punishment?

"so we are giving you a punishment."

" We want you to hurt her, make her suffer, kill her." Niall said looking at me.

I completely froze for a minute, I would never hurt this poor girl and I mean it.

Never mind fucking killing her, are they out if their freaking minds?

"No way never" I said glaring at all five of them.

"well if you don't kill her, we will and it will be a hell of a lot more painful and your going to watch" Zayn spoke.

I gulped nervously, I don't want her to go through so much pain trust me, but I can't stick the though of killing her, why did they have to be so evil?

I could feel tears building in my eyes, I can't hurt this poor girl.

" I can't" I cried.

I felt like I was gonna faint, I don't want her to die.

" just hit her with this in the head a few times" Zayn replied holding up a bat.

what the fuck is wrong with them there crazy like what the fuck.

"no" I said shakily and tried to remain calm.

" well we want her dead she's stupid, and she's going to die either way." Louis said sassily.

I hate him, I really do.

" but I can't hurt her why do you have to hurt her" I cried.

"you don't know her, she a bitch annoying lil motherfucker she is, she deserves to die and it's your punishment for being a bitch." Harry said.

I could feel the tears stream down my face, never in a million years would I lay a hand on someone I didn't know, especially an already half dead person.

I've been brought up with a good and polite family, but that doesn't even matter, no human should ever murder someone, it's just completely wrong and sad.

"please don't I can't kill her, don't kill her pl-ease" I stuttered.

"nope" Liam smirked and I burst into a fresh set of tears. She's going to die because of me.

That was the night I witnessed my first murder, I would never forget this, never.

\\\\\\\\ please vote/comment. The more I get the faster I update and the longer they will be! thanks ~ L x