Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first fanfiction so I'm sorry if I have some spelling mistakes or anything, it will have some violence in it.. So only read my story if you want too.. yeah that's it enjoy...

"Emma I'm gonna go home now it's getting late!"

"You sure Harley? you can sleepover if you like, you can just text your mum."

"Thanks Emma, but I have to get home now or my mum will kill me, you know how I'm moving house in 2 days and I haven't even packed!"

"Awwh okay, I'll miss you loads har, please don't forget about me, your my best friend!" Emma stated near in tears.

If you haven't figured I'm moving house in 2 days.

I'm moving to London and I'm now In Northern Ireland.

Yeah I know it's not too far away but we were only 14 we can't go back and fourth visiting each other all the time.

" I promise I won't Emma, we will Skype and text all the time, and meet up over the holidays." I said to my best friend.

\\ 3 months later \\

To be honest me and Emma never kept in contact, I haven't talked to her in over 2 months.

Its quite sad actually especially since we have been best friends since we were four, I'll have to contact her later.

"Harley, your dad and I are running to the shop, we will be back in about 2 hours!"

"Okay mum!" I yelled down the stairs, to lazy to get up.

" Zack is at his friends and Mackenzie is away with her boyfriend" Mum said walking through my door.

"Call any of us if you need to." she's such a worry wart.

"mum I'm nearly 15, I'll be fine"

" I know, I know, bye pet" With that she ran down the stairs and slammed the door shut, joining my dad in our car.

I'll tell you a little about me, I'm Harley Davids I'm 14, I'll be 15 in four months, I've got brown curly hair and green eyes. I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either, so I'm average I guess.

I've got an older sister and brother.

Mackenzie is 19 and Zack is 17, my life's pretty boring, school just ended for the summer.

Even though I had just a little less than 3 months to get settled into my new school and make friends I've only made friends with a few people, I didn't really Make any 'best friends' but I don't really care.

*BANG* I heard something smash from downstairs, maybe Zack's home? or Mackenzie ?

"HELLO?" I shouted while walking down the stairs slowly.

No answer.

I'm not going down there, I'll call my mum, yes I am a baby.

Walking back up to my room I noticed my phone was not there well shit.

I remember leaving it beside the fridge when I was having a sandwich.

I heard a few footsteps coming up the stairs and I didn't know what to do so I shuffled under my bed and held my breath.

I heard my door squeak open and a male voice say..

" Are you sure she went into this room?"

"Positive" another one answered.

"Look around, the room boys" a third one said.

Oh my god, please someone help me, I'm pretty sure my heart would explode any moment it was beating so fast.

"Try the wardrobe or under the bed" another voice said, how many men was there? I'm really panicking, right now.

I made my way as far as I could under the bed, as quietly as I could, I was now touching the wall.

A head in a black ski mask peeked down and looked under the bed making eye contact with me, causing me to let out a scared squeak.

"Mate I've found her" he said in an Irish accent.

He reached out to try and grab me but I screamed and scrambled further into the wall, "ple-ease leave me alone, please" I shouted.

"I'm sorry Darling, know can do, your coming with us" he said sliding closer to me.

He Couldn't really fit under the bed because it's pretty low down and I just about fit down here.

"Please leave me alone." I said.

"No" he replied.

"Please, please please go away" I sung on the verge of crying, I'm weird what?

"No no no" he sung back, he had a nice voice.

Okay this is weird you don't sing with your kidnapper.

He reached out and grabbed my arm and started pulling me out, but I grabbed onto the bed leg with my other arm, but sadly he was stronger and pulled me out.

As soon as I was out from underneath the bed he pulled me into his chest tightly and I struggled in his grip.

"Get the fuck of me you pedo" I screamed, trying to bit him.

One of the other guys grabbed my hands while I let the tears freely fall down my face.

"Ple-ease" I choked.

Suddenly one of the other guys put a dirty cloth in front of my face and I knew it was chloroform to knock you out.

I tried not to breath it in but I desperately needed Air.

"Shh babe just breath it in." a voice said calmly.

I finally breathed it in and heard one of the guys say "good girl" and then I fell into darkness.

Please comment/ vote :)

~L x :)