chapter 15

Thank you to everyone that votes and comments.. I love to read the comments :) even though I didn't reach 11 votes I'm gonna update anyway:)

Niall's POV.

After I dealt with Josh I walked inside to look for Louis, he will be really proud of me!

I probably sound like a 3 year old but Louis doesn't complement people much so it would mean a lot if he did, I look up to him.

As I was about to turn around the corner I felt a hand grab my arm, I spun around to face the man I hit in the face with a coke bottle earlier, and man it looks horrible, its black and blue and the area around it is red.

I never new a coke bottle could do that much harm..

I burst out laughing as I looked at his face! its so funny.

"That is it young man! I'm calling the police this instant!" He yelled looking at me.

"If I were you I would stay clear of me, If you know what's good for you that is." I told him seriously.

"What are you gonna do? hit me in the face with the coke bottle again?" He said sarcastically.

I pulled my gun out of my pocket and put it against his neck. "I'm serious if you say anything to the police or to anyone you will regret it." I whispered into his ear, it was full of wax and was orange.. gross.

He gulped loudly and quickly nodded, I turned to walk away but before I did I said "And clean you fucking ears, they smell like shit!" and then I couldn't stop laughing, oh I'm so funny.

Harry's POV.

Harley hasn't woke up yet.

The doctors said they don't know if she will wakeup, I've been trying to hold it together but its hard, even Zayn has shed a few tears and he's always the unemotional tough one.

"Zayn, Liam do you mind if I can.. you know be here alone for a minute? use could go get some food in the canteen, Niall said its lovely, but he thinks any thing edible is" I lightly laughed.

They both nodded there heads before saying bye and they would be back in fifteen minutes.

I looked back at Harley on the hospital bed and sighed, "Harley I know I've been a bad brother well more like a kidnapper but please please be okay, I love you so much." I said my voice cracking at the end.

"I know it seems like I don't.. I didn't even think I did love you.. as a sister obviously but I was just mad about everything and wanted revenge." I took a deep breath to steady my breathing and carried on.

"I never realised how much I loved you till you are here lying on a hospital bed, I'm so sorry for everything and if you pull through this I swear you can go back to your family and you will never have to see me again, just please please wake up." I said crying while shaking her arm.

"Please Harley." I said again.

"I will tell you a little about me, I'm Harry Edward styles, your big brother, I love singing I've never told anyone not even the lads.."

"I've just been really self conscious about my voice.. I'm probably not even good but I wanna sing you a song.. I wrote it one day when I was 15, after my mums death.. do you wanna hear it?, It's called Don't Let Me Go."

I took a deep breath to calm myself as I started singing too her.

Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on, it's getting harder to breathe

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you

It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass

This bed was never made for two

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star

I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand, oh

Seems like these days I watch you from afar

Just trying to make you understand

I'll keep my eyes wide open, yeah

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone

"Please don't let me go Harley."

\\\ Awwe Harry! please vote&comment!!:) love you :) ~ L x