chapter 6

Harleys POV

I don't think I'll ever be the same after witnessing Avery be murdered.

But then again, who would?

I haven't spoke since it has happened, I have no one to talk to anyway, its all still sinking in, she's dead, never to speak, never to breath again.

I never even knew her, nor what they did to her before she died, but I blame myself, it was my punishment but they took her life.

I should of told them to kill me instead of her, I remember her screams of agonising pain, and all I did was cry, I feel so much guilt, I should of stopped them, done something, anything but I didn't, I couldn't .

I was tied to a wooden chair as Liam held my head in place roughly, not letting me look away or close my eyes, if I did more pain was caused to Avery. My vision was blurry from all the tears but I could still see her body being repeatedly hit.

I remember her last words, 'good luck' she whispered and with one last blow to her head, she was gone.

It happened 4 days ago, I think.

I'm not really sure since there's no windows in the basement, I can just tell when I get a new cup of water.

They haven't fed me and I feel so tired, I feel like I'm gonna be sick from the food withdrawel, I love my food and it feels like hell here. It is hell here.

I wanna go home, talk to my family, fight with my brother, chat with my sister but I cant.

I can't stick it here, I think I'm slowly turning mental, if I here a noise I will just randomly break down in tears, its so surreal.

You always here about people being kidnapped or going missing and you feel bad for them but you always think it won't happen to you, but you never know what's around the corner.

Take me for example, I'm sitting in a basement crying, in old dirty clothes.

I here footsteps behind me, making me jump.

I turn around to see... Liam

"Come on." he says pulling my arm, I shakily stand up, feeling dizzy, I need fucking food.

He see's that I'm having trouble standing up, so rolling his eyes he hoists me up on his shoulder.

His shoulder sticks into my ribs and I let out a whimper.

"Harry come here!" he said loudly, walking up the stairs.

When he finally reaches the top he sets me onto my feet gently, wow I'm actually surprised I thought he would throw me or some shit.

I still feel dizzy though, I feel like I'm on a roundabout at the park but I'm not..

"Harry I think we should feed her because she can barley stand" Liam says nervously?

"But where's the fun in that? she should suffer, did you not hear her when we were in the car." Harry starts off talking normally and ends up shouting loudly.

I whimper quietly, I've got a headache here and he won't shut up.

"Well we killed that Avery girl in front of her and starved her.. I think that's enough.. for now" Liam replies.

Thank you Liam.. I guess, but I would rather not be hit in the future either.

"Liam were a fucking gang. were not nice. We kill people, I don't give a motherfuck if she's hungry, do you care about this bitch?" Harry spat.

"No I don't care about her, but I thought we needed her, she's going to die and we need her Harry, so bloody feed her!" Liam retorted.

They need me? for what? I'm very curious so no doubt this is all I will think about.

"Fine then." Harry sighs, " Take her to Niall, he will watch her while we make food."

"Off to Niall we go." Liam says lifting me onto his back.

Okay strange but hey I'm not complaining.

\\\\\\\ you know the way I roll.. yeah I'm not cool. vote/comment or both. the more I get the faster I update. the votes and comments mean a lot thanks. it makes me happy!:) ~L x