Chapter 10

Harley's POV.

I was still sitting in the bedroom scared shitless.

I'm still in Harry's room, I want to escape but literally all the windows have locks on them which Is creepy.

The door in the kitchen, (to get outside) is locked I tried it earlier while I was In the kitchen and Louis started laughing at me for even trying.

Maybe I could check it again? the boys could be in there though.

Walking towards the kitchen door I saw all the boys at the other side of the room huddled around the table.

I could briefly hear the boys talking as I scooted closer trying to make out what they were saying.

I couldn't really hear them though but that's when I saw it a phone, sitting on the back of the bench by the door.

I could get it and I could call the police. I could feel a grin place itself upon my face at the thought of being with my family again.

I crawled, yes crawled over to the bench and tried to reach the phone but I couldn't get it there was too many dishes sitting In front of it and I couldn't move them or they would hear me.

I feel like I'm on some mission.

I stood up trying to get it, still too small.

I reached across the bench standing on my tippy toes..

I near got it

I near got it..

And BAM I hit a fucking bowl, my eyes widened as I heard it smash to the ground.

The boys obviously heard it, I looked over in there direction and as I thought all 5 of them staring at me, I didn't know what to do and nobody else spoke.

I glanced at the phone again, this is my only chance, I reached out grabbing the phone knocking numerous objects flying into the ground as I took of running upstairs to the bathroom.

I could hear five pairs of feet chasing after me and people shouting but I couldn't make out what they said.

My breathing was rapid as I tried to figure which room had a lock.

Harry's.

The room i was in earlier.

I sprinted into the room, trying to lock it a fast as I could while tears started to form in my eyes.

If they get me I'm dead.

As soon as the lock clicked I could hear someone banging on the door and people shouting.

I sighed in relief, because the door was locked as I lifted the phone in my hand flicking the on button.

Password just fucking great.

Then I remembered something, you don't need a password to call the police, it's that emergency call button.

I clicked the emergency call button as it asked which service.

"Police, please, hurry up." I said trying to be quiet so the boys wouldn't hear.

I could still hear there yelling, but he banging on the door had stopped, which panicked me a bit.

What if there listening to me?

"Where abouts are you?" The person on the line asked calmly.

"I don't know, I don't know we're I am I'm in a house, please help me I've been kidnapped." I cried out.

"Calm down, what your name love?"

"Harle-ey." I stuttered sobbing.

"Please j-just help m-me" I sobbed.

"HARLEY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR WE WILL KILL YOU." Niall yelled.

Oh fuck if he's angry the rest will be fuming. Niall's always the nicest.

"I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR DEAD." Harry yelled.

"Hello, hello??" I heard from the line.

"Hello please help me." I sobbed.

"I'm sorry I can't really hear you over all the noise." The person said.

"PLEASE HELP ME I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED." I screeched crying my eyes out.

"Harley if you don't open the door, you will be in so much trouble, I mean it." Liam said calmly.

"HARLEY I SWEAR TO GOD." Zayn started as Harry interrupted him.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR." Harry yelled.

"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." I cried.

"Okay don't worry we have the police tracking the phone, we will be there a soon as possible." The man said.

"Thank you so-o much." I said crying.

"Stay on the line with me till they get there okay?" he said.

"Yes pl-ease hurry."

"THAT'S IT" Zayn yelled, and as soon as I heard them words come out of his mouth, the door bust open, reviling the 5 angry men.

Harry rushed over to me grabbing me Roughly.

"PLEASE HURRY UP." I sobbed into the phone as Harry slammed it onto the ground, standing on it, smashing it to pieces.

"You are fucking dead" Harry said angrily staring at me.

He slapped my cheek hard, making me cry out in pain.

"Lads the police are on the way, we need to move grab your stuff quickly." Liam yelled.

Less than five minutes later we were all bundled into the car, on our way to a new location.

I failed, why can't I just get out if here? I couldn't help but sigh at the thought of everything, I just made everything worse, I'm so stupid.

I could feel each of the boys glance at me every so often, I'm scared shitless what are they gonna do to me??

The car ride was silent till Louis broke it, of course he would he can't kept his mouth shut.

"why did you do it?" he said looking at me.

He looked like he was trying to hold in his anger.

What? what does he mean why? Is he serious? They kidnapped me and I had a chance to get a way that's why.

"Cause you kidnapped me and I wanted to get away" I said quietly but honestly.

"Well you do know that you have made everything worse for yourself." Niall said rather rudely, while glaring at me.

"Yeah we lived there, we have no house now." Zayn said not looking at me.

Should I feel bad? cause I sure as hell don't, I know they will get me back.

"Were here" Liam said pulling into a old rundown warehouse.

Wait why are we here? its creepy and its getting dark, I hate the dark.

"Great." Harry said while smirking at me.

Why does he always have that stupid freaking smirk on his face?

"Right let's go in." Liam said leading everyone into the building while Louis picked me up roughly, slinging me over his back making me wince in pain.

something bad will happen in here and it will happen to me.

\\\\\\quite a long chapter :))\ please vote/and or comment, the more I get the quicker I update!~L x