chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of talking, and quickly snapped my head in that direction, hurting my neck in the progress.

"owh" I said in pain.

"don't hurt yourself babe" a male voice soothed.

I looked over in that direction to see Harry Styles, a member of one of the most dangerous gangs around London. One Direction

My breath caught in my throat and my eyes filled up with tears.

"Hey hey babe I won't hurt you.. unless you give me a reason" he said darkly.

"what do you want?" my voice wavered.

He said one word that made my heart stop "You"

"mate has she woke yet?" Louis said, walking into the room.

If you wonder how I know there names it's pretty easy, their faces are plastered in every newspaper and their all that's ever talked about on the news.

Everyone and everything says the same thing, don't go out alone at night, especially into ally's.

Last week a 17 year old girl was found dead in a ally, and One Direction made there mark, OD.

Their plain evil, and that scares me so much.

"yeah and she's crying how pathetic" Harry commented.

"Lads get in here" Louis shouted and within a minute they were all standing in front of me, staring at my shaking figure.

I scanned all of them slightly, their all pretty attractive but I hate them.

First theirs Liam Payne, he has short brown hair and brown eyes and he's pretty buff.

Second there's Niall Horan, spiked blonde hair but the roots are brown and he has blue eyes.

Third there's Zayn Malik, He's nicely tan, spiked black hair and big brown eyes.

Fourth there's Harry styles, longish curly brown hair and bright green eyes.

Lastly there's Louis Tomlinson, straight brown hair and blue, green eyes.

"So lads what should we do with this rat?" Zayn questioned.

Well that was nice I feel loved.

"I know quite a lot of things we could do with her.. If you know what I mean" Niall winked, and the others laughed, while I shivered. no. No

"Your quite right Niall" Liam smirked, "so Harley, do you know who we are" he asked.

How did he know my name?

"Ye-es" I stuttered and felt a pain in my cheek that sent my head flying to the side.

I looked up to see Louis looking down at me "don't stutter bitch."

What the actual hell?

I nodded trying to hold back more tears.

"Boys let's tell her the rules." Liam said, and the rest of the boys nodded.

"Don't stutter, it's so fucking annoying" Louis said looking down at me.

"don't talk back to us, or be rude." Harry said.

"Do what we say at all times or you will be in big trouble." Niall said sternly.

"Don't try to escape" Zayn commanded.

"Don't go anywhere by yourself without our permission, or you will get punished, am I understood? " Liam said directly looking at me.

I nodded my head. Fuck No.

"Good now since you know who we are, you know what we are capable of, so don't think we will hesitate to hurt you." Harry said.

"Yeah and I'll just let you know we kidnapped a girl around your age before maybe a bit older and she didn't obey us and she's dead now." Niall laughed.

He's mental, oh god.

"Oh yeah I remember her, Sally right? she was an ugly bitch."Zayn snarled.

I decided I should speak up and ask them how they knew who I was, while I still had some courage.

"How do use know me? like my name" I mumbled scared.

"Fuck will you ever shut up?" Harry ranted.

I'm Pretty sure I've only spoke a few words.

"So-orry" I stuttered, shit why did I have to stutter?

I soon felt a fist collide with my face and it hurt so bad. I felt blood drip down my now busted lip, and I Burst out crying.

It was so sore and I've never been hit like that before, I'm not very violent, I've had stupid little fights with my brother but he would never do this.

I looked up this time to see Harry, he had a hard look on his face and it looked like he was Constipated.

I had to hold in my giggle or they would think I'm mental.

"What did we fucking say about stuttering?" he yelled picking my body up scaring the shit out of me.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip, what if he kills me?

"Don't fucking move" he roared and I immediately stopped, my body going numb in his arms.

He carried me down the stairs to the basement as I tried to stop myself from shaking and crying but I couldn't I was too terrified.

Once he reached the bottom of the stairs he dropped me to the ground.

"Stand up" he ordered looking down at me.

I immediately jumped up Onto my feet and looked down at my  ratty shoes afraid of looking up at his scary figure.

"Wait down here and don't move I'll be down in a few minutes" He commanded, walking up the stairs as my whole body shook.

Was I going to get my first punishment already?

/////// ~ L x