chapter 14

Nobodys POV.

Harley was rushed to hospital in critical condition, they weren't sure if she would make it, she only had 30% chance of surviving.

Louis hadn't been questioned yet but he knew that the man Josh would tell so he needed to get rid of him, quick.

Harry arrived at the hospital shorty after with the rest of the lads, he wouldn't admit it but he was terrified of losing Harley, he felt extremely bad for putting her through everything.

He felt hatred towards Louis too, his best friend shot his sister, like seriously what kind of best friend does that?

He knew Louis didn't mean too but it didn't comfort him Louis still did it.

He would make him regret it, that's for sure.

Niall was terrified too but he let the other lads know and he had a good cry but he didn't hate Louis, he hated what he done but he knew Louis regretted it, he was angry at himself, he thought it was his fault that Harley got shot because he helped her escape.

Louis however blamed the 'Josh' guy, if he didn't get involved, if he would of been a man and didn't beg Louis for his life, Harley would of been OK,she wouldn't be happy but she would not be in the hospital.

Louis POV.

I feel extremely bad for what I've done but its Josh's fault.

He's such a dick! I'm going to kill him, literally.

Well I might have someone do it for me, only if he is really complicated.

I quietly walked over to him as he nervously glanced at me.

"it's your fault she's in here." I pointed out to him as he stood looking shocked at me.

"wha-tt to do mean? its you who shot her and I'm telling the police, they are coming to interview me in half an hour and you can't stop me because were in a hospital and I'm not leaving till your arrested." he said and I sighed, why must they always be so difficult?

" there's no evidence I however have my mates to say they witnessed you shooting poor Harley, I can't believe your so cold hearted tying to murder a young girl." I smirked slightly.

"don't even try, I haven't touched the gun, it has your DNA on it, not mine."

"OK whatever." I smirked walking away.

Plan B it is then.

hopefully Niall remembers the plan.

I slid my phone out and quickly texted Niall.

Me: ready remember the plan?

Niall: yep !! ! I'm at the vending machine gettin a coke there really expensive here like £1.20 for a coke ! lol

Me: hurry up before he reports me to the police

Niall" ok on it now I'm just getin a bar and I'll get him !

Me: okay thanks mate bye.

Niall: yea yeah no bother love ya bye !

I chuckled a little at the young man I call my best friend, awh you gotta love Niall.

Niall's POV.

I quickly grabbed my 3rd coke out of the vending machine, Im kinda annoyed at Louis for yeno shooting Harley but Harry's already gonna lash out at him so I will later.

I really do love her as a little sister, and I really hope she will pull through this, if she doesn't I don't know what I'll do she's a precious little snowflake.