Chapter 3

I decided to update today because its four years of One Direction. The tears are real, I'm just so proud of them, look how far they've come.

Harley's POV

I've been standing in this basement for at least 15 minutes and I'm so scared.

I felt more tears rush down my face as I shakily Stood staring at the door ahead.

What will he do to me?

The door clicked open and Harry came walking slowly down the stairs smirking at me.

I looked back at the ground scared of the tall man.

"Sorry for the wait babe." He said grabbing my chin, forcefully pulling my head up to meet his gaze.

I nodded my head in return, "fucking speak" he yelled, slapping my face.

Owwww shit. He obviously has anger issues.

"Yes sorry" I whispered.

"Call me master" he said, pulling my hair down from the back of my head, making my head shoot up towards the ceiling.

"Sorry master" I said shakily.

"Now for your punishment" He smirked, "I didn't think you would be getting one so soon" he laughed dryly.

The next thing I know there's a fist colliding with my stomach, sending me crashing onto the concrete floor.

I screamed in pain "please stop master" I yelled, while he sent more slaps and punches to my aching body.

But he doesn't, he just completely ignores me.

"PLEASE" I yell, trying to block his kicks and punches with my arms.

I could feel more blood running down my face but he didn't stop.

My whole body felt numb with pain.

Finally he stopped with one last kick to my stomach.

"Worthless bitch" he said, looking down at me in a bundle on the floor.

He spat on me before walking back up the stairs slamming the door.

And I lay there lifeless on the floor sobbing hysterically from all the pain.

I could feel bruises forming all over my body and I could hardly breath.

Finally I drifted of to sleep, dreading tomorrow.

/////// please vote/comment the more I get the faster I will update and longer the chapters will be.. So yeah.. ~ L x