Chapter 17.

Harry's POV.

I woke up in a hospital bed? why am I in a hospital bed?

It took me a few minutes to remember what happened and when I did I let out a strangled cry, is she going to die?

I need to see her, I got out of the bed as fast as I could which was pretty slow because everything was fuzzy.

Finally I got my two feet onto the ground and I wearily made my way to her room, 101.

As I reached her room I saw all the boys bent over their chairs crying, no.

Niall glanced up and noticed me, he shook his head and started biting his nails.

"Nia-ll what happened to her?" I said my voice cracking.

"S-he s-he's not going to make it." he said wiping his eyes desperately trying to see through the tears.

She has to make it, she can't die.

I could feel the tears rush down my face, she's my little sister, she can't.

"ITS YOU-R FAULT." I screamed at Louis.

He tried to kill my sister.

He looked up at me through both our tears and softly said "Harry I'm really s-orry, I didn't mean too."

"Well you still fucking did it, didn't you?"

"Harr-y please mate, don't blame me." he said.

"Don't blame you? YOU FUCKING SHOT HER." I roared how dare he.

He looked angry and yelled "ITS YOUR FAULT, YOU KIDNAPPED HER AND BEAT HER, SHE BEGGED FOR YOU TO STOP BUT YOU DIDN'T, WE HEARD YOU CALL HER WORTHLESS, DON'T FUCKING BLAME ME, YOU ARE A CRUEL HEARTLESS MONSTER."

With every word he said I could feel my hear break a little bit more, it's my fault isn't it.

I could feel more tears glide down my face but I couldn't stop them, I started sobbing, I can't take it anymore.

I ran out of the room, out of the hospital.

I slipped into my car.

I thought about the hundreds of life's I've took, I don't deserve to be alive.

My own sister is going to die because of me.

I got to the house, I knew had I had to do, everyone hates me, No one will care.

I walked into the bathroom and walked over to the bath, I filled the water up to the top.

I left my clothes on, I could feel more tears fall down my face, I'm so sorry Harley.

I looked at my pictures in my phone, a small smile made it's way to my face as I scrolled past the picture of Niall making a weird face, the picture of Liam shouting at me not to take a picture, a picture of Zayn sleeping as Niall through water over him, a picture of Louis and me hugging, and lastly a picture of Harley outside her house.

I took a deep breath and lowered myself into the tub.

Niall's POV.

"I'm so sorry." The doctor said and switched off the life support. No please she can't die.

Harry's POV.

I took my last breath and went under the water. I deserve this.

Niall's POV.

She took one last breath. I could feel the tears stream down my face uncontrollably.

Harry's POV.

I'm gone.

Niall's POV.

She's gone.

\\\\\\ well this is sad and quite a big plot twist.. ~ L x

15 votes and 7 comments maybe? I know its quite a big ask but